27

"This Is The Last One" Beyoncé Smirked Handing Shawn The Small Gift Box.

Shawn Looked Confused "Babe?"

Beyoncé Giggled "Open It Daddy"

He Chuckled Unraveling The Wrapping Paper. They Had Just Put The Cookies In The Oven. Even Though Everyone Had Already Opened Their Gifts Beyoncé Wanted To Give Shawn This One Privately.

Shawn Looked At The Black Velvet Box Looking At It Confused. He Was Kind Of Scared For What Laid Inside. But He Opened It Anyway.

Shawn Smirked Reading What Was Engraved. He Had Never Received A Personal Gift Like The One Sitting In His Hands.

"You Like It? I Was Supposed To Give It To You Last Year Before Our Break Up...And I Know The Wording Is A Little Late Since It Will Be Three Of Us And Not Just Two-"

Shawn Leaned In Kissing Her Lips Catching Her Off Guard. She Added Tongue Wrapping Her Arms Around His Neck.

"Ewwwww" Julez Screamed Causing Them To Break Away Looking At The Eight Year Old Across The Room Making Them Laugh. He Had Ventured Off Else Where Since The Christmas Cookies They Made Together Were Placed In The Oven. But He Was Getting Impatient, Wanting The Cookies To Be Fully Baked So He Can Indulge In Them.

"There's Nothing Wrong With Showing Affection" Beyoncé Smirked Looking Up At Shawn Before Kissing His Lips Again.

"I'm Going Back Into The Living Room, Call Me When The Cookies Are Done" Julez Said Exiting The Kitchen.

The Couple Laughed. "He Hasn't Seen Real Love Before" Shawn Whispered Looking Into Beyoncé Eyes. He Wanted To Desperately Lay Her Body Across This Kitchen Countertop And Handle Her.

"Do You Really Like Your Gift? I Know It's Not A Rolex Bu-"

"I Love It Baby...I Won't Take It Off Ever" He Said. Beyoncé Cheesed, Helping Him Get The Watch On.

Tina And Matthew Entered The Kitchen Filling The Room With Bad Vibes. "Beyoncé Can You Give Us A Minute?" Matthew Asked.

She Looked At Shawn As He Nodded His Head. But Beyoncé Didn't Want Him Going Into This Battle On His Own.

"I Wanna Stay" Beyoncé Said Grabbing His Hand.

Shawn Kissed Her Cheek Leaning Down To Her Ear "It's Okay Go Ahead" He Whispered.

Beyoncé Looked At Her Father Evilly As She Left The Kitchen To Find Solange. "Look, Tina And I Have Talked Things Over And Clearly Things Are What They Are But We Won't See Any Of This As Okay And As A Father I'm Hoping You Can Understand That" Matthew Expressed.

Shawn Folded His Arms Letting Him Continue. "Tina Is Trying To Do Better-"

"Follow Me" Shawn Said Cutting Him Off. Matthew Looked At Him Confused But Followed Him Anyway Not Wanting To Fuss Any Further.

They Made Their Way Outside To The Court, Shawn Grabbing A Ball. "Let's Play Old Man" He Said Bouncing The Ball Up And Down.

"I'm Trying To Have A Conversation With You And Your Trying To Pla-"

"Oh You Scared Of Getting Your Legs Broke?" Shawn Said As He Dribbled The Ball.

"Please, I Used To School You Back In The Day" Matthew Said.

"So You Say" Shawn Said As Matthew Got In Front Of Him. They Started To Play Against Each Other Laughing And Talking Smack The Entire Time.

It Was All Fun And Games Until Matthew Felt His Ribcage Starting To Hurt, The Same Side That Shawn Destroyed Just Last Year.