45

Beyoncé Kept Her Eyes On The Screen. She Was Spending So Much Time With Blue That She Forgot About The Television Shows That She Watched Religiously.

"Bey" Shawn's Voice Traveled As He Stood In The Walk Way. Beyoncé Paused The Show To See Nicki And Kelly Behind Him. They Had Bags Full Of Snacks.

"Thought You Could Use Some Company" He Said.

Beyoncé Smiled Weakly "Bey Bey" Kelly Smiled As They Took Their Seats Next To Her Pulling Out All Of The Snacks.

"We Miss You Girl" Nicki Said

"What Are Y'all Doing Here?" She Asked. Feeling Suffocated Yet Again. Blue Was Down For The Night And Now She Had The Opportunity To Have Some Time To Herself.

"What Happened To Hello? How Are You?" Kelly Said Feeling Taken Back. She Hadn't Seen Bey Since Blue Was Born.

"I'm Sorry, I Just Didn't Think Y'all We're Coming By And This Late...And You Brought Snacks?" Bey Asked Looking Confused. The Only Time They Sit Down And Eat A Whole Bunch Of Junk Food Is When One Of Them Needed To Vent.

"We Got A Lot Of Talking To Do Honey" Nicki Said As They Sat Down On Either Sides Of Beyoncé.

"Let Me Guess, About Me Right?" She Asked.

"We Came To Catch Up Girl, See Our Niece All That-"

"Catch Up? Y'all Don't Even Talk To Me Anymore. Y'all Don't Call Me And Y'all Definitely Don't Try To See Blue" Beyoncé Snapped.

"Girl We Have Life's Too" Nicki Shot.

"Ever Since Blue Came Y'all Been Distant" Beyoncé Said.

"Yes...Ye-" Kelly Tried To Say.

"Now You Getting Beside Yourself" Nicki Cut Off.

Kelly Looked At Nicki Before Speaking Up Again "Yes We Have And That's Because We Wanted To Give You Some Space. Your A Mother Now And We Didn't Want To Be All In Your Face"

"Bullshit, Y'all Be In My Face For Every Damn Thing...Like Now" Beyoncé Stated.

"Well What Do You Want From Us?" Kelly Asked.

"That's The Real Damn Question At This Point" Nicki Agreed.

"I Want To Be Alone So Please Can Y'all Just Go?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Your Serious?" Kelly Asked.

"Girl" Nicki Said.

"You Shouldn't Be Pushing Us Away Bey" Kelly Said Softly. She Knew Her Best Friend Was Going Through It Since Shawn Already Gave Her The Heads Up But She Didn't Think It Was This Bad.

"I'm Not Pushing You Away-"

"Bey, Your Not Even Acting Like Yourself. You Never Turn Away Us And You Definitely Never Turn Down Food" Kelly Said Looking Into Her Eyes.

Beyoncé Slowly Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip. "I-I Haven't Felt Like Myself. I Just Think I Need To Be Alone For Awhile"

"No Ma'am, From Now On We Will Be Here Almost Everyday Making Sure You Got Everything Wether It's A Nap, Taking Care Of Blue, Just Whatever" Kelly Explained.

"We Want To Take Some Of The Load Off" Nicki Said Touching Her Back.

"Please Don't Offer Your Help Now" Beyoncé Said.

Kelly Looked At Nicki "So You Just Want Us To Leave?" She Asked Now Catching A Whole Attitude.

"I've Been Saying That" Beyoncé Said.