30

"Just Stand Still For A Sec" Beyoncé Whispered Trying To Snap A Picture Of Their Fit.

"That Lady Over There Didn't Lotion Her Feet Look" Shawn Whispered Before She Snapped The Picture Laughing Up A Storm.

I Hate You So Much" She Said Before Feeling His Arms Around Her Body.

"Nah Look Babe For Real" He Said Turning Her Body Only To Make Her Laugh Even Harder.

Beyoncé Covered Her Mouth "Stop Talking About People Children Corey"

It Was A Habit She Started To Pick Up On. Whenever She Felt Very Vulnerable, Shy, And Or If She Blushed. It Made Her Call Shawn By His Middle Name.

Shawn Shrugged Before Releasing From Her Embrace. They Were Shopping For Clothes For The Both Of Them And The Baby. Beyoncé Was Growing So Fast. She Refused To Wear Any Maternity Clothing Since They Didn't Seem Her Style. So She Had To Stick To Plus Size Clothing And Men Clothing For Now.

"I Can't Believe I'm In A Extra Large Now" Beyoncé Whined Going Through Her Phone While Shawn Went Through The Clothes.

"Please Your The Best Plus Size Looking Woman I Ever Seen"

"You Think I'm Plus Size?!" Beyoncé Said.

"I Mean Aren't You?"

She Rolled Her Eyes "Remind Me To Not Ask You Things About My Body"

"Oh I Will" He Mumbled.

"Aw Look At This Toddler Coal And Terry Shirt" Beyoncé Gushed It Was So Tiny.

"So Your Dressing My Daughter In Straight Vintage Boyish Clothing?"

"Yes I Am But She'll Also Be Wearing Clothes Just Like Her Mommy, I Can't Wait To Buy Her Some Princess Heels. I Used To Think I Was The Shit Wearing Those" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Chuckled "My Sister Used To Wear That To Dinner All The Time When We Were Younger"

"Gucci Make Heels For Toddlers?" Beyoncé Joked.

"Was That Supposed To Be Some Kind Of Joke?"

"It Was" Beyoncé Answered Picking Up More Clothing.

"Oh The Dressers Come Today" Shawn Said Pulling Out His Phone Going To The Ikea App.

"Oh Yeah, Your Going to Help Me Put That Together Right?"

"Of Course Babe" He Said Tracking His Order.

They Continued To Shop Getting A Lot Of Things For Them, The Baby And Even For Their Home. They Stopped Inside An Outside Restaurant To Grab Something To Eat Before Heading Home.

"Babe, You Haven't Talked About School At All To Me What's Up With That?" Beyoncé Asked Chewing Down On Her Burger.

"Because It Brings Me Sadness And I Like To Be Happy" He Said Taking A Sip Of His Pellegrino.

"It Can't Be That Bad"

Shawn Gave Her A Blank Stare "That's Easy For You To Say"

"How? Because There Were Plenty Of Semesters Where I Thought I Wasn't Going To Graduate"

"But I've Been Out Of School Before You Were Born" He Said.

"I Know But I've Told You Plenty Of Times That You Can Ask Me For Help. If You Feel Like It Makes You Less Of A Man It Does-"

"Less Of A Man?" He Asked Looking At Her Confused.

"I Know It Reminds You Of Your Age-"

"It Don't, Where Is This Even Coming From?" He Asked.