44

Beyoncé Looked Up At The Sun Soaking It All In. It Was The First Time Being Outside, Along With Her Child. She Just Wanted To Be Alone, Collect Her Thoughts.

Her Phone Began To Ring Interrupting Her Thoughts. She Rose Up Carefully Letting Blue Sit Up In Between Her Legs. Beyoncé Grabbed The Phone Seeing It Was Solange.

"Hey...Oh My God My Beautiful Baby" She Gushed Once Beyoncé Showed Her Blue.

The Baby Stared At The Screen As Solange Waved Trying To Make Her Laugh.

"Okay With The Matching Swim Suits, I Love It" Solange Said.

"Shawn Bought It When We Were In Houston" Beyoncé Said Showing Her Face.

"Cute Cute, So Mama And Daddy Coming Down On The 20th And Then Julez And I Will Come The Week After" Solange Explained.

"Cool" Beyoncé Said. She Was Happy That Her Family Was Coming Down But She Wasn't Happy About It Either.

"Sooooo" Solange Dragged.

"Sooo What?"

"How's Motherhood?"

"It's Fucking Hell That's What It Is, I Can't Have Another One This Is Too Much"

"You'll Be Fine, It's Work But It's Worth It"

"I'm Just Going Through A Lot Of Shit Mentally And Even If I Try To Leave Her With Shawn. You Know To Get Away And Out Of The House I Can't. It's Weird I Know" Beyoncé Said Softly.

"It's Not Weird, Your A First Time Mother. Your Afraid Of Leaving Her. That's Normal"

"Well Tell That Shit To Shawn" Beyoncé Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Uh Oh What He Said?"

She Sighed. It Was Draining To Repeat The Same Thing Over And Over. Just The Other Day She Was Saying The Same Thing To Gloria.

"He Thinks I Have Postpartum Depression" She Said Softly.

"Well Do You Feel Like You Do?"

Beyoncé Shrugged "I Don't Know And I Don't Want To Find Out"

"Aw, Well Do You Need Anything From Me?" Solange Asked. She Couldn't Relate To What Her Baby Sister Was Going Through And For Once She Had No Advice.

"Can We Talk About You? What's Going On In Your Life?"

"I Wish You Wouldn't Have Asked Me That"

"What Happened?" She Asked.

"I Guess 'Playing Wife' Isn't Working Out Too Well"

"You Talking About Daniel And You?" Beyoncé Asked As Solange Nodded Her Head

"But Y'all Are Still Married Solo"

"I Know, And I Don't Know What Else To Do. One Minute We're Back On Good Terms. Julez Is Happy Then The Next Minute One Of Us Are Getting In A Argument And Screaming Divorce" Solange Explained. She Was Beginning To Believe That Marriage Wasn't Meant For Her At All.

"So Are You Guys Going To Divorce?"

Solange Shrugged Feeling Defeated. She Was The Older Sister, The Example, But Now That Her Life And Marriage Was Taking A Toll For The Worst There Was Nothing She Could Hold Onto To Make Her Life Any Better.

"I'm Sorry To Hear That. Daniel Is Like A Big Brother To Me. I've Known Him For Years So All Of This Is Definitely Weird"

"You And Me Both" Solange Said Softly.

"How's Julez Dealing With It?"

"Confused, He Asks So Many Questions And I Know He's Upset With Us Because He Wants His Parents Together You Know?"