40

Beyoncé Looked Up At The Night Sky Feeling Shawn Kiss The Side Of Her Forehead. Making Her Smile.

"I'm Kinda Glad You Started This" She Said Softly.

"Our Night Walks You So Desperately Hate?" He Asked As They Chuckled.

"It's Only Because It's Requiring Active Activity And I'm Heavy, Big And Tired All The Time Not To Mention My Back Hurts Every Fucking Minute" She Complained.

"I Would Carry The Baby If I Could"

"You Would?!"

"Hell No, I Was Just Trying To Make You Feel Better" He Said.

Beyoncé Nudged Him In The Ribcage "I Hate You"

He Chuckled "So How Was The Check Up On The Store Yesterday?"

"It Was Alright" She Said Softly.

"Uh Ah Talk To Me"

"I'm Thinking About Launching Next Month And I'm Still Carrying Your Child. There's No Way The Launch Will Be Possible" She Explained.

"Well That's Your Fault Getting Pregnant While You Trying To Make Money Moves" He Said.

"Nigga This Is Your Fault"

He Chuckled "What Can I Say? Are We Even Shocked How My Seeds S-"

"Okay Okay" She Said Cutting Him Off As He Smiled.

"Why Don't You Just Put It On Hold, We Need To Give Our Full Attention To The Baby Once She Comes"

"I've Had Too Many Things Happen To My Store Preventing It From Opening. I'm Ready For My Baby To Be Opened Already" She Complained.

"You Think You'll Be At Work All Day Everyday?"

"Um Yes That's Kinda How It Works Shawn"

"Well I Was Hoping You'd Be At Home For At Least Half Of The Year Babe" He Confessed.

"Are You Crazy?"

She Was Beginning To Feel An Argument Starting To Form And She Didn't Want To Go Through That.

"I Just Want You To Be Well Rested Before You Step Back Outside"

"I'm Not A Damn Dog" She Twisted Up Her Face.

"You Wanna Be Independent, I Get It Bey But Your Health Comes First"

"But I'm Not About To Be Locked Up For Months. I Don't Need That Much Time Off" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Sighed. Not Wanting To Turn Things Worse But He Thought This Time Was The Best To Bring Up Something That Was Brought To His Attention.

"Are You Listening To Me?" She Scoffed.

Shawn's Arm Still Around Her Neck Keeping His Eyes Forward As They Walked Through Their Neighborhood. "Anything Else Happened At The Shop Yesterday?"

"What?" Beyoncé Asked.

"You Didn't Think I Wasn't Going To Find Out Destin Dropped By?"

"I-Wha—No But Why Are You Changing The Subject?" She Stuttered.

"Just Answer The Question...Please Don't Play With Me Right Now"

Beyoncé Sighed "I Don't Want To Take Any Of This Out Of Content. I'm Grown And If I Wanna Do Business With My Ex I Will. Nothing Happened And You Can Tell Lauren To Mind Her Mother Fucking Business Next Time"

"Lauren's Loyalty Is To Me First. Let's Get That Straight. I Don't Care What You Think About How I Feel Beyoncé. I Just Want Your Honesty. I'm Too Old To Be Dealing With Childish Shit" He Explained Releasing His Arm From Her Shoulders.