46

Shawn Shook Beyoncé Softly For The Third Time. "Hm?" She Said Softly.

"I'm Taking Blue On A Walk You Wanna Come?" He Asked. She Slowly Opened Her Eyes Seeing Her Daughter In His Arms. She Smiled Lightly, It Was Something About Seeing A Man In Dad Mode.

"What Time Is It?" She Asked Looking For Her Phone.

"About Eleven Thirty Why?"

"My Family Comes In Around Twelve" She Yawned.

"I Sent A Car For Them"

"They Don't Have A Key" Beyoncé Said Getting Out Of The Bed Giving Blue A Couple Of Kisses.

"I Leave The Front Door Unlocked All The Time" He Laughed.

"I Keep Telling You To Stop Doing That...It's Dangerous"

"I've Never Been Robbed In The Neighborhoods I've Lived In" He Said.

Beyoncé Sighed Not Wanting To Argue So Early In The Morning. "I'll Get Dressed" She Said.

Shawn Decided To Get Blue's Baby Bag Together And Put On His Shoes While Beyoncé Got Dressed In A Simple Black Shirt Dress With Some McQueen Sneakers Leaving Her Curly Fro Out Putting On Some Gloss. They Proceeded Out The House And Into The Car To The Nearest Park.

Once They Arrived They Wasted No Time Taking A Walk Around Making Sure To Stay On The Pavement.

"You Wanna Talk About Last Night?" Shawn Spoke Up As He Pushed The Stroller.

"What About It?"

"I Didn't Know You Felt That Way Bey... We Promised To Communicate With Each Other More" He Said.

"I Know But That's Embarrassing"

"No It's Not, I Haven't Seen One Change From Your Beauty. You Still Look As Beautiful As The First Day I Met You"

"You...You Were Attracted To Me When We First Met?" Beyoncé Asked.

"You Know I Told You Th-"

"You Said 'I Thought You Were Fine' Thinking That I'm Cute Is Far Different Then Being Attracted To Someone" She Said Softly Making Them Stop Dead In Their Tracks.

Shawn Looked Around "I Was Feeling You...Deep"

"Like You Had Wet Dreams And Everything?" She Asked Smirking. Now She Was Intrigued.

"That's Besides The Point, I've Alway-"

"Uh Ah, Answer The Question" She Smiled.

"I'm Not About To Talk About Sexual Stuff In Front Of My Child" Shawn Said Trying To Change The Subject.

"She Don't Know Anything" Beyoncé Said Stepping Closer To Him.

Shawn Looked Down Into Her Eyes "I Was Thinking About You. Just Know That"

Beyoncé Stared Into His Eyes Not Saying Anything. Letting Their Eyes Speak For Themselves. Shawn Touched Her Cheek "I Love You"

She Closed Her Eyes Feeling His Bare Hand "I Love You Deep" She Responded.

Shawn Leaned Down Giving Her A Quick Peck. "I'm Glad We're Doing This" She Said Softly Looking At The Parks Scenery.

Every Since Beyoncé Gave Birth, It's Always Been Blue And Them Separately Instead Of Hanging As A Family.

Shawn Looked Down At Her "Me Too" He Cleared His Throat Beginning To Feel A Little Nervous.

"What?" Beyoncé Asked Looking At Him Weird. She Could Tell He Was About To Say Something.