50

"I Don't Know" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head. Looking At Her Skimpy Dress In The Mirror.

Shawn Snaked His Arms Around Her Small Frame "You Look Sexy As Fuck" He Whispered In Her Ear.

"Mmm Okay Now Daddy" She Smirked.

"You Don't Need To Go Anywhere, You Can Stay Here And Let Me-"

"Uh Ah My Mama Is Down Stairs" She Said.

"I Knew I Should've Made This Room Sound Proof" He Joked.

"Boy Bye" She Said Wiping Her Sweaty Boobs. She Figured Since They Haven't Been Exploited In A Long Time They Weren't Use To The Air.

Shawn Hand Glided Down South Making Her Bite Her Lip. She Did Miss His Sensual Touch And She Did Miss Them Being Intimate But She Was Scared. She Felt Like A Virgin Again. Being Scared Of Someone Taking Her Virginity.

Beyoncé Hand Touched His "I Want It To Be The Right Moment" She Said Softly.

Shawn Looked At The Mirror Looking Down At Her Hour Glass Body. He Was Truly Blessed That She Gave Birth To Blue But The Plus Was How Different Her Body Was Afterwards. She Had Gained Bigger Boobs And A Bigger Booty And Thicker Thighs That He Just Wanted To Be Wrapped Around His Neck.

Shawn Turned Her Around By Her Waist Looking Into Her Eyes "Let Me At Least Give You Head" He Said Licking His Lips.

"I Must Be Looking That Good"

Shawn Look Down Her Body "Too Fucking Good"

Beyoncé Smirked Wrapping Her Arms Around His Neck. "You Really Want This?" She Asked Grabbing His Hand Guiding It Underneath Her Tight Dress Making Her Feel Her Lady Parts.

Shawn Smashed His Lips Against Hers Rubbing His Fingers Against Her Second Pair Of Lips, He Slowly Slid His Fingers Inside. Their Tongues Began To Battle Beyoncé Hands Slipping Underneath His Shirt Feeling His Bare Skin.

She Broke The Kiss Pushing Him On The Bed Slowly Climbing On Top Of Him Making Sure To Stop Right Above His Face Slipping Off Her Thong Throwing It On The Floor Before Sitting Down On His Face.

His Wet Tongue Slipped Inside Her Wet Hole Making Her Exhale As Her Eyes Rolled To The Back If Her Head. It Had Definitely Been A Long Time Since She Received Head And She Missed It.

"Mmmm" She Moaned As She Started Grinding On His Face While His Arms Wrapped Around Her Legs.

Shawn Began Working Tricks With His Tongue Driving Her Crazy She Placed Her Hands On The Headboard Grinding Even Harder.

Shawn Placed Her Finger Against Her Clit Rubbing It In Circles "Fuck Baby Faster" She Pleaded.

Her Wish Was His Command As He Sped Up The Motion. "Fuck I'm Going To...I'ma Hold It" She Said As She Closed Her Eyes Feeling Her Legs Go Weak From The Sensation.

That Only Made Shawn Flipped Her Over Putting Her Legs Up Almost Ripping The Sides Of Her Dress. While He Licked All Over Her Lady Parts Sticking His Tongue Deep Inside.

"Oh My...Mmmm" Beyoncé Said Barely Being Be Able To Speak.

"I Can't Hold It...Baby I Can't Hold It-" Beyoncé Let Go Allowing Her Waterfall To Flow Down Her Legs And All Over Shawns Face.

Shawn Pulled Her Down Kissing Her Lips Catching Her Off Guard As She Tasted Her Own Pussy. "Got Me Getting Blue Balls Over Here" He Said Breaking This Kiss As She Sat On Top Of Him.

"Your Making Me Late" She Smirked Placing Her Head Into The Crook Of His Neck. She Felt A Little Shy. This Was The First Time Her And Shawn Did Something Freaky In Months. So It Kinda Made Her Feel Bashful.