39

Beyoncé Took Her Heel Off Rubbing The Bottom Of Her Foot Hissing Towards The Pain. "You Okay?" Lauren Asked Holding The iPad In Her Hands.

"My Fucking Feet Are Killing Me" Beyoncé Whined.

"You Know You Don't Have To Wear Them Right?"

Beyoncé Gasped Holding Her Chest. "I've Been Wearing Heels Since I Was Thirteen Girl This Baby Won't Stop Me From Wearing Them"

Lauren Shook Her Head "Be In Pain Then"

"So How's The Store Coming Along? I've Had My Next Shipment Of Inventory Sent To This Location So We Can Start Steaming The Clothes And Hanging Up Everything" Beyoncé Said.

"Well I Think We're Missing Some Jewelry And Shoes, I Also Think You Should Sell Lip Gloss Too" Lauren Said.

"So More Money I Don't Have"

"Pretty Much But Think Of All That Money You'll Make Back" Lauren Smiled.

"I Guess, What About The Interviews?"

"They Start Around Ten-Thirty, We Have About Thirteen Girls To Interview" Lauren Replied.

"I Don't Mind Having Guys, Especially Cute Ones We'll Get More Customers That Way"

"Oooo Your Right" Lauren Said As She Started Writing Notes In Her iPad.

Beyoncé Phone Began To Ring Seeing That It Was Solange "Let Me Take This"

Lauren Nodded Her Head Exiting The Office While She Answered The Phone.

"Hey Sis" Beyoncé Smiled Seeing Her Face On The Screen.

"Hey Where Are Y'all Registered At? You Never Told Me Honey"

"Oh Shit-Wait Are You At Target?" Beyoncé Asked Noticing The Background.

"I Am, Getting Daniel Some Things For The House Girl-"

"Daniel?" Beyoncé Asked.

"I Know I Know But The Man Literally Has No Toilet Paper Nothing In His Fridge And Julez Spends Most Of His Time There And My Son Needs To Wipe His Ass" Solange Answered.

"What's Wrong With His Hands?"

"Don't Give Me That" Solange Said Feeling Herself About To Get Annoyed.

"Are Y'all Back Together?"

"I Don't Know, I'm Not Ready To Talk About It Right Now" Solange Said Softly.

"Okay Miss Girl"

Solange Rolled Her Eyes "What's Your Registry?"

"Amazon And I Think Target"

"Have You Guys Come Up With A Name?" Solange Asked.

Beyoncé Sighed "I'm Tired Of Y'all Heffa's Asking Me"

"Well Bitch What Am I Supposed To Call It? Your Due Any Day Now"

"I'm Not The Only Parent In The World That Took This Long" She Said.

"My Niece Better Have A Beautiful Name, Nothing Ghetto Or Weird. I Don't Want Her Getting Bullied"

Beyoncé Began To Laugh "I Hate You So Much"

"Mhm Where You At?"

"My Office, You Like?" Beyoncé Asked Moving The Camera Around So Her Older Sister Can Get A Good Look.

"Oh My God It Looks Mad Cute"

"Oh Lord...You Spend A Couple Of Weeks In New York And Start Talking Like One"