49

"Wow This Looks Good...Where's My Bacon Though?" She Asked As He Handed Over The Plate Of Simple Yet Intriguing Food.

Shawn Laughed "You Get Enough Meat..Trust Me" He Said Kissing Her Head.

"Not Enough" She Mumbled.

"So How Long Is Your Family Staying Here?" He Asked As He Held Blue In His Arms Giving Her Silly Faces.

"I Honestly Don't Know, You Tired Of Them Huh?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Your Mom Has Redesigned My Entire Kitchen, I Don't Know Where The Fuck Any Of My Shit Is" He Said As They Both Laughed.

"Well Think Of It This Way, You Get Cooked Meals Every Day. And Your Baby Is Out Of Your Face While Your Gaming"

"You Got Jokes, I Mean I Like Your Family. We've Come A Long Way. I Just...I Don't Care Where You Gotta Go But You Gotta Get The Hell Up Out Of Here" He Joked.

"Don't Be Rude Now" Beyoncé Said As She Cut Her Bread Into Smaller Slices.

"I'm Just Kidding, I Love Having The Company. Your Mom And I Had A Good Conversation Last Night Too....I've Also Been Thinking"

"About? Disney World? Cause It's Still A No"

"Nah...Just About You And I"

"Oh Really Again?" Beyoncé Said Trying Not To Get Worked Up.

"She Thought I Made You Upset-"

"But You Did" She Said.

Shawn Looked At Her "I Explained To Her I Wanted To Make You Feel Better You Know Get Back To The Old You But In Order For That To Wo-"

"I Have To Go To A Professional" Beyoncé Finished.

"That's What I Explained To Her And She Wasn't With That But Then I Told Her I'd Ask You What You Thought About Painting Out Your Feelings? Maybe Even Writing" He Asked Kissing Blues Face Making Her Smile.

"No I Haven't...I Don't Consider Myself Creative"

Shawn Laughed "I Was Looking Up Different Ways To Cope With Things And I Think That'll Be Good...For You To Pick Up"

Beyoncé Smiled "You Don't Get To Laugh At My Art Work Lil Boy"

Shawn Laughed "I Promise I Won't Just As Long As You Don't Hang It On My Walls"

"I Hate You!" She Laughed.

"So Your Gonna Do It?" He Asked. Just Seeing Her Laugh Again And Smile Really Made Him Happy. They Were Moving In The Right Direction.

"I'll Think About It...Cause It Does Sound Like A Good Idea" She Said Softly.

Shawn Nodded His Head Getting Up "Where You Going?" She Asked.

"Oh I Thought You Wanted To Eat Alone"

"Stay" She Said Softly.

Shawn Smirked Making BeyBeyoncé Blush As She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes "This Is Really Good Baby...Thank You" She Said Taking Another Bite.

"You Know Something Simple-"

"You Can Never Just Take A Compliment Huh?" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Laughed Giving Blue A Couple Of Forehead Kisses "Uh Ah That's Our Thing" Beyoncé Said Feeling Jealous.

"What?" He Asked Not Even Noticing.

"You Kissing Her Forehead? You Do That To Me....Well You Used To" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Leaned Over Kissing Her Forehead "I'm Sorry"

Tina Knocked On The Door Before Hearing One Of Them Allow Her Inside The Master Bedroom. "Morning Y'all. We're Going To Take The Kids To The Mall" Tina Instructed Taking Blue From His Hands.