16

It Seemed Like Time Was Speeding Up. It Was Getting Closer And Closer To December Which Was Shawns Birthday. Beyoncé Was Planning A Nice Surprise Trip To Fiji Including Surprise Guest Hoping It Would Make Him Happy.

"Alright Then" Shawn Said As He Gripped Her Hips As She Grind On Him Making Sure To Have Her Hands On The Knees To Help With Support.

They Had Been Fooling Around All Day. Playing On The Basketball Court And Running Around The Pool.

The Song Slowly Came To An End Letting Beyoncé Catch Her Breath For A Minute.

"That Belly Slowing You Down Huh?" Shawn Said Walking Back Towards His Couch. She Grabbed Her Water Bottle Sitting On His Lap As He Touched Her Growing Belly. It Wasn't Huge But It Was Nearing To The Point.

"This First Trimester Is Not So Bad" Beyoncé Said After Swallowing.

Shawn Continued To Rub Her Belly Something He Did Often. He Felt Like It Would Soothe Her And The Baby. It Was The Closest Way He Was Going To Get To His Child.

"I Mean Your Looking Beautiful Pregnant, Just Glowing" He Complimented Making Her Blush.

"Thank You Baby" She Said Softly Only To Get Up Once She Heard A Major Throwback Blast Through The Speaker's.

Shawn Grabbed Her Hand Pulling Her Back Down, He Started Tickling Her Neck Making Her Laugh.

"Stooop!" She Screamed Due To The Gummy Feeling.

"Why? I Love Messing With You" He Said Softly As They Laid On The Couch Looking Into Each Other Eyes.

Beyoncé Turned On Her Side Allowing Shawn To Wrap His Arms Around Her Body Kissing Her Neck.

"I've Been Thinking" She Said Softly.

"Alexa Volume Down" Shawn Called. Talking To The Electronic Device That Controlled Most Of His House.

"What's Been On Your Mind?" He Asked.

"Moving In Together" She Replied.

Shawn Had A Huge Kool-Aid Smile Plastered On His Face. Beyoncé Turned To Face Him, Making His Facial Expression Change. He Didn't Want Her Seeing Him Get All Excited Just Yet. Only Because She Wasn't Done Talking.

"You Have?" He Asked Calmly As Possible.

"I Think We're Ready For That Next Step And This Baby Will Be Here Soon"

"So Should We Start Looking Up Some Places?" He Asked Getting Up To Reach For His iPad.

"Today Shawn?"

"I Mean We Don't Have Nothing Else To Do" He Chuckled.

"But I'm Cuddling With You" Beyoncé Said Wrapping Her Arms Around His Torso.

"Alright Baby, We Can Always Look Another Time"

The Sound Of A Notification Popping Up On A Phone Blasted Through The Living Room. Beyoncé Looked At Her Apple Watch "It's Not Mine" She Said.

"That's Probably My Mom" He Said.

"Oh About Thanksgiving?"

Shawn Nodded "I Don't Want To Spend Thanksgiving Apart"

"Trust Me I Don't Either" Beyoncé Said.

"What Did You Use To Do For Thanksgiving After You Cut Your Family Off?" She Asked.

"Order Take Out And Watch Football Nothing Major. I Spent About Seven Thanksgivings Like That" Shawn Shrugged.

"That's So Sad, I Always Spend Thanksgiving With My Family, My Mom Sisters Come Into Town And My Dads Brother And My Cousins. It's My Favorite Time Of The Year Cause All The Food"