35

"Thank You Shawn This House Is Beautiful" Kelly Smiled Looking Around Holding Tiara On Her Hip.

"Yeah We Gonna Be Living Lavish This Weekend" Nicki Said.

Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes. "It's No Biggie, What Time Your Peoples Coming?" He Asked As He Placed The Suite Cases Down Along With Jerome.

They Had Finally Made It To The Airbnb For This Weekends Baby Shower That Shawn Rented For All Of Them.

"They Said Six But We All Know Seven" Beyoncé Joked.

"So We Can Just Pick Whatever Room?" Kelly Asked Nervously. She Didn't Want To Step On Anyones Toes Since She Didn't But Any Money Down For This Airbnb.

"Yeah, We Can Bring Y'all Bags To The Rooms" He Said Picking Her Duffle Bags Up.

"Thanks" She Said Walking Towards One Of The Rooms Lauren Doing The Same With Jerome Following Behind.

Nicki Looked At Beyoncé "Your Man Really Know How To Treat Us"

She Nodded Her Head Picking Up Her Suite Case To Find Her Master Bedroom.

"Girl I Got It" Nicki Said Grabbing It From Her Hands.

"No I Got It" Beyoncé Said Sternly.

"What's With Your Attitude Lately? Shawn Not Laying That Pregnancy Sex Down?"

Beyoncé Scoffed "Why Does Everything Out Of Your Mouth Have To Be Negative?"

"It Was A Joke, We All Know He Knows How To Lay Down That Pipe"

"Why Did You Tell That Chick My Business?"
Beyoncé Asked Getting Right To The Chase. She Didn't Want To Get Into All That During This Trip Because She Just Knew Her Family Was Going To Bring Her Their Own Stress This Entire Weekend.

"What Chick?" Nicki Asked Looking At Her Crazy.

"That Bitch That Had So Much To Say About Me At Your Party"

"Amara? I Tell Her Everything That's My Homegirl She's Cool" Nicki Shrugged.

"Your Not Getting It, I Don't Know Her So Keep Me Out Of Your Mouth"

"Hold Up?" Nicki Asked Holding Up Her Hand.

"Don't You See That Your Big Mouth Has Always Been A Problem?"

"What's Going On Out Here?" Kelly Asked Coming Down The Hallway.

"Come Get Your Girl" Nicki Said.

"All I'm Saying Is Keep My Name Out Your Mouth, Cause You Clearly Never Know When To Close It" Beyoncé Said.

"And You Think You Don't Have A Big Ass Mouth?" Nicki Asked.

"Whoa Can Y'all Take It Down Two Levels" Kelly Said Walking In Between Them.

Nicki Clenched Her Teeth "If You Had A Problem You Should've Came To Me Like A Woman"

"Oh I Was But My Man Saved Your Ass!" Beyoncé Said.

Nicki Chuckled "Someone Always Gotta Save Your Ass From Something"

"What? Please Tell Me What's Up" Beyoncé Said.

"Is This About Amara?" Kelly Asked Looking At Beyoncé. She Didn't Want Them Fighting When Their Supposed To Be Coming Together For The Baby.

Beyoncé Kept Her Eyes On Nicki. She Really Wanted To Knock Her Out One Good Time. Feeling So Furious On The Inside.

"Look Nicki What's Said Between Us Should Be Only Between Us. Amara Should've Never Known About Personal Things That Happened In Beyoncé's Life. It Was Wrong Especially When She Doesn't Know Who She Is And Beyoncé Cussing Her Out Instead Of Talking It Out First Was Wrong Of You" Kelly Said.