24

They Looked Around Smiling Brightly Holding Hands As Shawn Closed The Door Behind Him. They Seen People Spread All Over The Living Room Trying To Find Someone That Looked Familiar To Them.

"Y'all Finally Made It" Nicki Said Walking Up To Give Them Hugs.

"Hey Boo, Is Jerome Here?" Beyoncé Asked Still Holding Shawn's Hand. She Rarely Got To Go Out With Him Lately As Much As They Used To. Shawn Had Been So Busy With School And Work Trying To Get Some Free Time For His Woman.

"Somewhere Chile, How Is My Baby?!" Nicki Gushed Touching All Over Beyoncé's Small Baby Bump Making Her Giggle.

"The Baby Is Good, Damn There Is So Many People Here For A House Warming Party" Beyoncé Said Nervously Looking Around.

"You Know Half Of Them Are Old Co-Workers And New Ones" Nicki Explained.

"Come On, Shawn You Want A Drink?" Nicki Asked Leading The Way To The Kitchen.

"Y'all Got Some Crown?" Shawn Asked.

"Um No" Nicki Giggled.

They Walked Into The Kitchen Finding Kelly Talking To Andre. Beyoncé Hadn't Seen Him In Months But She Was Hoping Things Wouldn't Be Too Weird Between The Two. Even Though He Had Invited Her To His Graduation Party Just A Few Months Ago, He Still Was Unaware Of Shawn And Beyoncé's On And Off Again Relationship.

"My Bestie!" Kelly Exclaimed Waving Her Hands Making Them Giggle As They Made Their Way Over To The New Homeowner. Giving Them Hugs.

"This Place Looks Real Dope Kelly, Congrats" Shawn Said.

"Thank You Shawn That Means A Lot" Kelly Smiled.

"Hey Andre" Beyoncé Waved Nervously.

Shawn Nodded His Head Gazing Over At Andre "Aye What's Up?" Shawn Said Releasing His Grip From Beyoncé Giving The Young Man A Hug.

"Hey Mr.Carter, How You Know Kelly And Beyoncé?" He Asked Confused. Andre Remembered That Encounter He Had With Beyoncé At Shawn's House Earlier Last Year But Still Didn't Know What Beyoncé Was Doing At His House Since His Mother Had Interrupted Him From Asking.

"I Know Kelly Through My Girlfriend Beyoncé" Shawn Said Placing His Arm Around Her Waist Making Her Blush. Beyoncé Had Never Heard Him Call Her 'Girlfriend' And It Made Her Feel Special.

"Oh-Oh Cool" Andre Said.

"It's Good To See You Andre" Beyoncé Said Trying To Make It Less Awkward.

"You Too...You Look" Andre Looked Down At Her Seeing The Growing Belly Leaving Him In Shock. Even Though It Had Been Awhile Since He Last Seen Beyoncé, He Still Liked Her. Always Thought Of What Could've Happen Between The Two Of Them. Now Seeing That She Was Settling Down With Someone That Came Off More As An Uncle To Him Had Him Feeling Weird. Andre Wanted Beyoncé Even More Now.

"Your Mom Didn't Tell You?" Shawn Asked. Noticing His Eyes Staring At The Growing Stomach.

"No-I-No She Didn't Wow...Congrats That's Amazing Wow...That's Great" Andre Said Feeling All Mixed Up. A Part Of Him Felt Truly Happy But At The Same Take He Was Feeling Upset.

Beyoncé Smiled Weakly "So Should I Give You All The Tour?" Kelly Asked Trying To Break The Small Tension Beginning To Build.

"Yes Yes" Nicki Said.

Kelly Nodded Her Head Leading The Way While Andre Stared Off Into Space. Beyoncé Could Tell That He Obviously Still Had Feelings For Her.

"Babe Go Ahead, I'm Going To Catch Up With You Guys" She Said.