43

"You Got Her Down" Shawn Smiled As He Entered The Nursery Seeing The Baby Sleeping Peacefully.

Beyoncé Looked Up At Him Saying Nothing. "I Know She'll Be Up In The Freaking Morning"

"And I'll Get Her Down" He Said Softly.

Beyoncé Sighed Closing Her Eyes. Trying To Get A Quick Nap In For Herself. Being A Mother Was Not As Easy As She Assumed It To Be And Shawn Kept His Eyes On Her. He Could Tell She Wasn't Her Normal Self These Past Few Days And It Was Scaring Him.

"Babe?" He Asked.

"Hm?" She Said Softly Keeping Her Eyes Closed.

"You Good?"

Beyoncé Opened Her Eyes To Look At Him "What You Mean?"

"You Haven't Been Yourself Lately, Do You Need Me To Send You To A Hotel? Maybe For A Couple Of Nights Without Us?"

"I Can't Leave My Baby" She Whispered.

"I Get It, Your Attached But Maybe You Need To Catch Up On Sleep Get A Little Pampered"

Beyoncé Looked Into His Eyes Trying To Hold Her Emotions Together. "No I'm Fine"

"Your Not.You Don't Even Smile At Our Daughter Bey. Just Talk To Me Baby"

"I-I Don't Know" She Stuttered.

Shawn Sighed Keeping His Eyes On The Ground. "I've Just Not Felt Myself...I Even Broke Down In Tears The Other Day And I Don't Know Why...I'm Not As Attached To Her Like You Are. How Can I Not Feel The Bond Of Love For My Own Child?" She Explained Softly.

"Do You Need To See A Shrink? Maybe I Can Call Dr.Jackie And She Can Recommend Pe-"

"I'm Not Crazy Shawn, I'm Just Going Through Something"

"That's Exactly What People That Need Help Say"

"So You Think I'm Crazy? Do You Even Fucking Hear Yourse-"

"Just Because You Need Help Doesn't Mean Your Crazy Bey. I Just Want My Girl Back" He Said Softly.

Beyoncé Stared Into His Eyes Before Getting Up From The Rocking Chair To Gently Place Their Bundle Of Joy Into The Crib.

"Do You Hear Me?" Shawn Asked As She Passed By Him, Clearly Ignoring His Presence.

Shawn Followed Closely Behind Making Sure To Close The Bedroom Door Behind Him.

She Made Her Way Downstairs Cleaning Up The Kitchen. They Had Ate Lunch Together Just A Few Hours Ago.

"Beyoncé I'm Talking To You Can You Act Like A Fucking Adult?" He Spoke Up.

"What Do You Want Me To Say Shawn?! Because Right About Now I'm About To Say Some Shit I'll End Up Regretting"

"And What's That? What?" He Snapped As She Started Washing The Dishes.

"If You Wake That Little Girl Up. It's Going To Be You And Her Trust"

"I'm Trying To Help You, Why Can't You See It?"

"No You Think I'm Crazy"

"I Never Said That. That's What You Wanted To Hear"

"I Need To Finish Cleaning...Something Your Ass Never Does" She Complained As She Washed The Dicing Knife.

"I Never Wanted To Get Rid Of My House Manager You Did. So Don't Try To Flip This"

Beyoncé Turned Holding The Knife Still In Her Hand "That's Not The Point, I'm Not About To Take Care Of Our Child And Turn Around And Clean The Whole House While You Parlay In These Fucking Streets And I Told You From The Jump. I Tell You To Take Out The Trash And Hours Later The Trash Is Still Sitting In The Kitchen Piling Up. I'm Always Cleaning Up After The Shit You Leave On The Kitchen Counter After Your Done Eating Like A Fucking Five Year Old Shawn! I'm Sick Of It! And I Just-" She Began To Feel Overwhelmed As Her Chest Began To Race While The Tears Formed.