4

Beyoncé Blushed Once She Felt His Arm Cling To Her Shoulders Making Her Feel Safe. "Why Haven't You Ever Introduced Me To Any Of Your Friends?" She Asked. Taking This Beautiful Walk On The Streets Of New York Had Her Mind Flowing. Now That They Were Taking Another Go At This Relationship She Wanted To Really Know Shawn. She Wanted To Make Him Her Best Friend.

"That's Cause I Don't Have Any" He Shrugged.

"Everyone Has Friends Shawn" She Said Looking Down At Her Heels As They Walked.

"Well I Don't, I Mean My True Friends Were Back In Houston. When I Moved To New York I Didn't Try To Make New Ones"

"There Must Be An App Or Something To Help You Find Friends" She Said.

"I Don't Need Friends, I Got You" He Said Squeezing Her.

"Even I Don't Love To Be Around Myself That Much"

He Chuckled "I'm Not About To Go On Rent-A-Friend.Com Beyoncé"

"Okay Okay, But It Doesn't Hurt To Make Friends. There Are Good People In This World You Know" She Said.

"I Know"

"As Long As You Know"

"Can I Ask You Something Personal?" He Asked Causing Her To Nod Her Head.

"Did You Date Anybody Else After Me?"

Beyoncé Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip Before Answering. "I Only Messed Around With One Guy And I Shut That Down In A Heartbeat But I Don't Want To Talk About Him. What About You?"

"I Went On One Date To See What It Was Like...Test My Waters" He Said Nonchalantly.

"How Did It Go?"

"Boring, Won't Do That Shit Again" He Said.

"Good Answer" She Said Tapping His Chest.

"You Want Something From Burger Fi?" He Asked As We Stopped Beside It.

"My Appetite Has Been Crazy Lately" She Frowned.

"Not You The Food Attic That Had Judy Buying Groceries Every Other Week For My House"

"Shut Up Shawn" She Said Feeling Embarrassed.

"Did You Eat Today?"

"No, I Tried To Eat Toast But I Didn't Finish It" She Said.

"You Need To Eat Come On" He Said Grabbing Her Hand Leading Her Inside The Restaurant.

"But Greasy Food, I Don't Know" She Said Twisting Up Her Face.

"You Love Burger Fi Bey"

"Ugh I Know, But I Think I Want Chinese" She Said.

"You Sure?"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Causing Them To Leave The Restaurant Walking To The Nearest Chinese One Ordering Their Food Right Away.

"Ugh Bourbon Chicken Is Literally The Best Thing" She Said Digging Into The Food.

"Nah It's All About That Orange Chicken" He Said Stealing Pieces Of Her Bourbon.

"Uh Uh Eat Your Own" She Said Slapping His Hand.

"Damn" He Said Quickly Chewing The Chicken.

"So How's The Business Coming Along?" He Asked.

"Honestly? A Mess"

"What? Why?" He Asked. It Had Been A Few Weeks And He Didn't Want To Keep Asking Her About It. It Might Make Her Feel Pressured Because Of Him Being A Business Mogul.