25

Beyoncé Continued To Rub Her Belly Looking At The Windows Waiting To See Her Family Pull Up Into Her Drive Way. She Missed Being Around Them. Even Though They've Went Through Some Chaotic Things Together. They Still Were Family And She Adored Them.

"Someone's Excited" Shawn Said Walking Up Behind Her. He Was More Nervous Than Anything. Not Being Too Sure Of How They Would Take On The New House, Them Moving In Together. Just Being Around Them After Things Were Somewhat Repaired From Shawn And Tina's Relationship.

"I Am...I'm Glad I Can Actually Say That My Family Is Visiting Me This Year. I Know They Will Have A Lot To Say Though" Beyoncé Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Because The House Isn't Finished?" Shawn Asked.

They Weren't Entirely Done Designing The House Just Yet. They Still Had A Lot Of Work To Do Since The House Was A Six Bedroom Five In A Half Bath. It Wasn't Going To Get Done In Just A Few Days. The Nursery Wasn't Even Touched Yet.

"That And We Moved In Together Without Being Married First" Beyoncé Said.

"They Won't Have To Worry About That For Very Long" Shawn Said Tapping Her Shoulders Seeing The Black Escalade Roll Into The Drive Way.

Beyoncé Screamed  "Their Here!"

Shawn Chuckled Watching Her Get Off The Couch Exiting The House So Fast That You Could See The Smoke Behind Her Feet. He Made His Way Outside Seeing Her Hugging Everyone As They Got Out The Escalade.

"Shawn! You Moved" Julez Said Racing Over To Him. He Kneeled Down Hugging The Small Eight Year Old.

"Your Auntie And I Moved To A New Home, You Like It So Far?" Shawn Asked Looking Back At The House.

Julez Looked Up Squinting His Eyes Before Shrugging "I Guess So...Does It Have A Basketball Court?"

Shawn Chuckled "I Made Sure It Had One Just For You"

Julez Eyes Widen Racing Inside To Find The Huge Court. "Shawn Are You Going To Help Us Or Stand There?" Tina Asked.

"My Bad" Shawn Said Walking Over To The Family Saying His Hellos Helping Them Inside The House As They Looked Around.

"Wow This Place Is Beautiful Beyoncé" Solange Said Looking Up In Awe.

"And Your Getting Big Oh My God" Tina Said Looking At Her Stomach.

Beyoncé Looked Down At Her Belly Rubbing It As A Smile Appeared "Normally I Wouldn't See That As A Compliment But Thank You" She Said As They Laughed.

"You Look Good Pregnant" Solange Said.

"So Are You Going To Show Us Around?" Matthew Asked. He Wasn't Too Happy. He Couldn't Stand The Fact That Beyoncé Was Living The Life He Wanted To Give His Children. He Knew Shawn Was Wealthy But Never Thought This Type Of Rich. Now He Was Beginning To Feel Envious.

"Oh Yeah, But We're Not Done Designing. We're Doing It Together" Beyoncé Smiled Looking At Shawn As He Nodded His Head.

They Made Their Way Around The House While Shawn Walked To The Kitchen Pouring Himself Some Crown Royal.

"Can I Get Some? I'm Thirsty" Julez Said Catching Him Off Guard.

"This Is An Adult Drink, We Got You Some Of Your Favorite Drinks Yesterday" Shawn Said Going To The Fridge Pulling Out A Honest Kids Juice Box Handing It To Him While He Climbed The Chair That Sat Before The Island.

"Thank You Uncle Shawn" Julez Smiled Taking The Straw Out.

Shawn Couldn't Help But Smile To Himself. "Your Calling Me Uncle Now?"