❄️ Part Fifty Six

Start from the beginning

"Since the first day I saw you I always knew you would be something special to me and now that I have found my special someone I want to spend the rest of my life with - I want the rest of life to start now" he starts but gets cut off by his own sobs and I smile warmly at him while crying my eyes out.

"My love for you can never be described with words so I will show it to you instead through my touch and actions and this will be the first of many" he continues and I start to shake from crying - every single word touch my heart.

"I love you with all my heart and I want to ask you the big question since you was my first - will you forever be my last?" He asked nervously and I gasp while nodding my head like crazy.

"Yes Jungkook - yes" I scream before I throw my self in his arms crying from happiness.

"I love you, I love you so much" I repate over and over again feeling his big arms holding tight around me.

"I love you more princess, you are everything I have ever wanted" he whispers in my ear before he leans down to give me a passionately kiss.

He break the kiss and I can see that he is admiring me with his eyes, he take my hand and put on a beautiful diamond ring, I look at it with wide eyes and gasp in shock.

"Jungkook, this is beautiful" I gasp in excitement and he laugh before kissing my hand.

"Well baby - if you think dating a celebrity comes with perks you will be surprise to see what marrying one comes with" he smirks at me making me roll my eyes.

That damn smirk.

"SURPRISE"

A big scared scream escape my mouth and I immediately look down to check my pants to see if my water had broke - it's still early but you never know.

"Congratulations to you both" Alex and Hobi said at the same time before giving us a hug, Alex looks at the ring as gasp before winking to Jungkook.

"Now lets party" Taehyung screams and holds up his wine glass to make everyone cheer for us - I can't describe how happy and lucky I am for having these crazy people in my life.

[later]

Taehyung lays passed out on the grass after drinking to much wine while Suga and Namjoon is having a quite discussion about which one of them is going to have Taehyung in their car on their way back home.

Alex and Hobi sat by the fire outside and cuddle with each other which made my heart warm by the sight, I am really happy for Alex that he have finally found someone special to him.

Jin is scolding Jimin and Nori in the kitchen because he busted them having sex in his car earlier but I think his anger is a build up - Jin never liked Nori and he was so angry when he found out that Jimin had taken her back.

"Are you watching the drama?" Jungkook ask as he approach me and I smile widely by the sight of him.

"Yes, I am fascinated by the way he scolds them - look at him waving his arms in the air like crazy" I giggled pointing on Jin and Jungkook laugh before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know that my friends is a bunch of weirdos" Jungkook chuckles while he leans his forehead against mine.

"And I love it" I giggled and he smiles warmly at me.