❄️ Part six

8th May 2020
(Victoria's pov)

I took a jog around the neighbourhood just to look around, things have really changed around here.
My house is a little stray form the others, so running here it's more entertaining.

I stopped when I saw a old lady waving at me, maybe she have mistaken me with someone?
I made my way to her and smiled nicely.

"Victoria!? Is it really you?" She said, my widen when she said my name, I didn't think people around here would recognise me after all these years.

"Yes it's me" I smiled, I tried to remember who she was, but nothing came to mind.

"I can't believe you are back, I am so sorry for you loss. Juhan was a great man" she said as she pulled me down for a hug.

"Thank you. Yes, he was the best stepfather" I answer before pulling her in tighter, it made me feel emotional talking about him and I the hug felt comforting.

"You know, when you and you brother left it broke him. He never really healed from that"  she sighs, she pulled out from the hug and cupped my cheeks.

"I know, but I was 16 years at the time and our dad wanted us to come back to Norway" I mumbled, my eyes looks at hers.

"I know that sweetheart. Are you moving back into the house again?" She asked, she lets go of my cheeks and smiled to me.

"I am just fixing it for now, I have decided what to do after I am done with it" I answer, she nods her head at my words understandingly.

"After all of you left Juhan didn't want to be living in that house all alone, so he moved to an apartment in Seoul instead" she said, I didn't know that but it kinda explains the house condition.

"He never told us about his sickness, if we had known we would have come back earlier" I said changing the subject feeling the need to defend my self.

"He didn't want to bother you, he felt you both had suffer enough" she reply, her hand starts to caressing my arm, I looked down at her smiling.

"Do you want some pie?" She asked and with that all the memories came flying back, it's Mrs Park, Jimin's grandma that always made us pie, she's such a sweet old lady.

"I can't right now, but I would love to come another day Mrs Park?" I smiled.

"How are you? You have been trough some hard times yourself " I ask before she could answer my first questions, her eyes turns into sad once right away.

"I'm doing okey. It's been years since he died, but I still hear him laughing every time I see his picture" she said, her eyes met the ground and I felt for her because I knew how hard this was for her and her family.

I pulled her into a hug again, knowing that she needed one.

After the talk with Mrs Park I wanted to see the place we always went to when we were children, and my eyes widened at the sight.
The place have to be the only thing that haven't change since then, it looks just the same as when me and Jimin went here.

But when I sat down at the swing and saw the empty swing beside me I know something here have changed as well, Jimin isn't here with me anymore.

He was my first in everything. My first real friend, my first crush, my first boyfriend and my first real love.

After hearing about his death my whole world fell apart.
I have lost so many, I never thought I'll lose him too and before I left Korea I promised him I would come back to him, I never got a chance to keep that promise.

I started to cry. My heart was beating so fast and my body stopped working.
I felt lost and alone.
The only person I always thought I would have with me for the rest of our life had left me to.

How can I ever fall in love again when my heart still belongs to him and it hurts so bad.
Park Jimin.
How could you leave me like this?