❄️ Part three

10th May 2020
(Victoria's pov)

"Okey, I'll be back in a week" I said smiling at the lady in front of me before handing her the keys to the house.

"The house will be clean, empty and ready for when you return. The gardener will plant false lawn and fix the fountain. The driveway will also be fixed during the week" she said with a smile giving me some documents.

"Thank you! The electricity will also be back in a few days. Take care and call me if you need anything" I said while I waved at her, I walk into the cab what was waiting for me.

[later]
I sat here at the airport looking through my phone catching up with some emails I haven't read.
I haven't been in Korea for long, but I need to get back to Norway to get my things. I have decided that I want to stay here and fix that house, it is the right thing for me to do.

"Why can't we just take the private jet, it's not like we don't afford it?"

I look up at the owner of the voice and saw two handsome guys talking and take a seat in front of me, the other guy just laughed.
He had a funny laugh and I couldn't stop smiling from hearing it.

I look down on my phone again trying to concentrate on my emails.
After a while two other guys came in the VIP waiting room, I lift my gaze at them when they   start talking and see that they are taking a seat next to the other two from earlier.

They started talking all four of them and they was kinda loud, I didn't mind it first but after a while I couldn't concentrate on my emails so I grab my air pods and put them in and starts to listening to some music instead, I look up at them not hearing what they are saying, but then my eyes catch one of them and he literally took my breath away.

He looks so handsome, beautiful dark eyes, dark hair and was wearing a big black hoodie, my eyes studied him up and down enjoying what I see, but when my eyes met his I blushed like crazy from feeling caught.

He smiles shyly at me and had two front teeth which made him look like a cute bunny. I felt my self blushing harder under his stare and turn my eyes down to my phone again.

I was startled by a bang and look up immediately, three new boys was now sitting with them and one of them is laying on the floor while the other six is laughing!

My eyes focused on the boy who was laying on the floor, he was embarrassed but he still laughed.
I found him cute, clumsy but cute!

I laid my phone next to me and look at the boys, I found it amusing and fascinating to watch them, it's been a long time since I seen attractive boys like them, there was something special about them, I can hear them joke around and laugh even with my AirPods inside.
Maybe they are going on a boys trip or something?

I suddenly feel like someone is watching me and when my eyes finally found that person my cheeks burns up right away, we stare at each other and he smiles cutely at me, I smile shyly back feeling a little more satisfied when I saw his cheeks blush as well.

He turns around to talk to someone of the boys again, I grab my purse trying to look for some water, this is the hottest action I have had in a long time so I need to cool my self down a little.

"Gate 32 Norway is ready for boarding"
I pulled out my AirPods trying to hear what they was saying again, and when they repeated it I stand up and grabbed my bag.

I felt someone eyes watching me, not only one pair but seven pair, I smile and bowed politely at them before heading towards my gate.

"Hey, don't forget this"
I turn around and saw the clumsy guy smiling at me, he held my phone up in the air showing it to me.

"Oh, can't believe that I almost forgot my phone" I mumble embarrassed, I reached for my phone but stops when my eyes saw his face, he looks at me with a shocked expression and I start to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you" I said before reaching back for it and he snapped out of it and handed it to me.

"Uhm - do I know you?" He ask, he stare at me with an intensely gaze and I felt my heart almost jumping out of my chest.

"No - or I don't think so" I frown. I studied him trying to figure out if I have seen him before but nothing came to mind.

"Oh - I am sorry. Have a nice flight" he said smiling shyly.

"You too!" I answer giving him a little wave, I blushed like crazy.

I do not think I have met him before, I would never forget a pretty face like his.
Maybe he's someone I have been going to school with? Who knows, but I can't stop this feeling inside of me that this isn't the last time I will see him or that handsome guy with the bunny smile.

(Jimin's pov)
My heart was beating so fast, I felt like I was going to pass out any moment.

"Did you know that girl, Jimin?" Jungkook ask walking up to me, but no words left my mouth I was to dumbfounded by the situation.
My mind was going wild, what if that really was her?
Why didn't she recognise me?

"Jimin?" Jungkook said touching my shoulder to get my attention and I snapped out of my thought and looks at him with an shocked expression on my face.

"Uhh - I actually think I do" I said, Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looks at me with a cheeky smile.

"Well damn, is she single? That girl is one of the most beautiful thing I ever have laid my eyes on and I would love to take her out" Jungkook chuckled with his cheeky smile still plastered on his face.

"If she is the girl I think and hope she is, she is far away from your reach, Jungkook" I said throwing a punch at his shoulder with a smile, he widen his eyes and look at me confused and a little offended.

"She's mine, Jungkook"

I am not sure that it was her, but when I looked into her eyes I saw it crystal with snowflakes inside of it and I have only seen that on one human before.
My snowflake.