❄️ Part five

24th may 2020
(Jungkook's pov)

I knew what I did was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself.
When I got that call at the dinner with Jimin and learned that she was in Seoul I had to excuse myself.
I should have told Jimin right away, but I wanted to check first and see if it was the right girl and I knew immediately that it was her as soon my eyes landed on her.

Her sun-kissed skin, her long light blond beach wavy hair, her bright smile with two marked dimples on the sides.
Her eyes - Oh her eyes. Icy blue that shines up and brightens the dark, with a grey circle around them. I have never seen eyes like hers before, sparkling bright eyes.
She is really breath taking.

When I first saw her at the airport I couldn't take my eyes off her and when Jimin told me that she was the girl I felt jealous.

I fell down on my bed and sighed deeply.
A knock on my door made me sigh even louder "yeah?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Are you okey? You said you felt sick?" Jimin ask with a worries, he head peaked at the door.
Only by the sight of him I felt quilt inside of me starting to grow.

"I'm sorry, I just think I need to sleep it off" I mumbled, I looked at him feeling the desire to turn around and close my eyes, but I didn't. I just stare back at him.

"I understand" he sighs, just by looking at his face I knew he was going to me ask about her.

"Have you heard something from your guy?" He said lowly, his entire body looks heavy and he falls down on my gaming chair with a loud sigh.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't heard anything. I promise to tell you right away when he finds her" I lied, I looked at his heartbreaking state and one part of me wanted to tell him the truth right away, it's not to late to come clean.

"Thank you for helping me. Get some sleep, kookie. If you need anything I'm here" he smiled, he walked out and so did my change to come clean.

When he left the room I breathed out, not in relief but with quilt. I hate lying to him, but I can't find my self to tell him truth.

This girl isn't mine, she belongs to him like she always have. The guilt was going trough my entire body and I felt tears running down my eyes.
I hired that guy to find her for Jimin and now I can't even tell him the truth that I have found her?
Great, friend of the year!

4th April 2020
(Jimin's pov)

"You haven't heard from your guy?" I asked Jungkook while throwing myself down the couch.

"No I haven't" he said while he's eyes are glued at the screen, I know I have been nagging him about this, but I just want to find her.

"Where is he looking? Norway or Korea?" I frowns, he didn't turn around this time either.

"Both" Jungkook reply shortly, I know that I shouldn't bother him with this, but I am literally losing my mind over here.

"Then why isn't he finding her? He's not doing an good job" I bursted out, Jungkook throw a glance at me with wide eyes before he pause his video game.

"Jimin, it takes time. It's not easy finding someone in a different country" Jungkook said calmly, this time his eyes met mine, I sighed from his words.
I knew he was right, but still I couldn't control my feelings.

I lay back on the couch and closed my eyes. All I could think of was her.
Her face, her laughter, her eyes.
I still loved her with all my heart.

(Jungkook's pov)

I went to my bathroom, being around Jimin is getting harder. My guilt is eating me up on the inside. My shower was cut short when my phone rang!

"Hi it's me" the voice on the phone said.

"Hi. What's up?" I answer.

"I'm sending you her address now and every places she's been going too, she's in Busan. My work here is done" He said and I couldn't
stop smiling to myself.
Finally I know where to meet her.

"Okey, thank you. I'll transfer your money right now" I said before hanging up. I couldn't believe he actually found her address to her house in Korea.

I got the text with her address and the information about her that he have found.
I know I should run down and give all of this to Jimin, but right know it kinda looks like I am going to Busan!