❄️ Part Thirty Eight

25 august 2020
Victoria's pov

I sat there under the three I love and looks at a couple as they are teasing each other.
I laughed looking at the boy running after the girl after she has denied him kisses just for fun. He grabbed her and kissed every inch of her face - ahh, they looks so cute together.

I look at the book in my hand and felt a sadness taking over my body. I feel so empty.

Having Jimin back is something I never thought would happen and if I knew that I would have done so many things differently.
I buzz beside me catch my attention and see that I have got an text from Jungkook:
Hi princess. I heard you are in Seoul, can we meet up? I really need to talk to you. Love you!

I want to respond but I saw earlier on his Snapchat story that they were out drinking and I dont want to talk to him when he's drunk.

I remember the last time we were together. He on his knees begging me not to go and it really broke my heart and I'm afraid of seeing him like that again, that's why I'm avoiding him.

I stand up and collect my things and start to walk back to my car.

I threw my things on the hotel bed and felt kinda hungry so I took my phone ordering some food before heading into the shower.

After the shower I grabbed my pyjamas shorts and singlet, putting my hair in a messy bun and doing my skin routine.

A knock on the door got me jogging towards it and I was smiling widely at the delivery guy who came with my food. I sat down on my bed grabbing my computer and start watching 'your name' one of my favourite movies while eating my food.

Jimin
Hey snowflake, I miss you. Can we meet up tonight?

I didn't reply to his text because he is probably out drinking as well and I don't want to be around either of them. I need time to think and let everything sink in.

During the movie I feel tired and fall asleep.

Hard banging at my door woke me up and I felt scared even though I am staying at a really good and safe hotel. I hesitantly got up and lean my head against the the door trying to hear who it was.

"Who is it?" I ask with nervousness in my voice.
No answer.

I took on the door lock and slowly opens the door.

"Jungkook"
My eyes widen when I see him with tears in his eyes, I hurry to remove the door lock and let him in.
He smells like a bottle of vodka and stumbled in his steps.

"What are you doing here?" I say closing the door, he stand in the middle of the room with his back facing me.

"How could you do that to me, Victoria?" He whispers making my heart clench.

"I'm sorry" I apologies thinking that he's taking about me leaving him that day.

"Have you slept with him?" He ask taking me back a little.

"What? No!" I said truthfully, he turns around pushing me up against the door making me gasp from his sudden movements.

"Did you sleep with him?!" He yelled and I feel my eyes tear up, his eyes are black and cold which is giving me the chills.

"No!" I mumble feeling a little scared.

"Don't you dare lie to me" he yelled punching the wall next to me which made me flinch, I look at him in disbelief because I have never seen Jungkook like this.