❄️ Part Eight

10th February 2020
(Jungkook's pov)

I stood in the shower for a long time, thinking about what she told me,
She really believes Jimin is dead?

This doesn't make any sense, why would she think that? He is perfectly

My head is spinning and I think I am going crazy from all of this.
I have gotten my self to much involved with her, I know it is early but I have already started to catch feelings for her.
What if she finds out that Jimin is alive and leave me for him?

I can't hide the truth for her the rest of our life because Jimin is my Bestfriend and will meet her, oh my god.

Jungkook
You really messed up. How can I find a way out from this and have still both Victoria and Jimin in my life?

I get out of the shower and even though this hotel is fine as hell the water still turn cold after a while.
I throw myself at the bed and picked up my phone and texted Victoria.

Jungkook
Hi! Thanks for a great dinner. I really had a nice time with you today and I hope you want to meet up again while I'm still in Busan!

Victoria
Hi! I had a great time as well. Yes of course. Just say when and where and I'll be there.

Jungkook
Great! Then I'll be at your place tomorrow morning, so we can finish your living room that you finally can have some furniture there.

Victoria:
Sounds great. Haha! Thanks for wanting to help me.

Jungkook
of course sweetheart. I'll do anything for you! We can even go shopping some furniture if you want!

Victoria
Shopping? I'm not saying no to that. see you tomorrow. Good night.

Jungkook:
Good night Princess.

I smiled to my self after reading her messages, she's such a precious soul and I can't wait to spend more time her.
Only by thinking of her I feel my butterflies flying around crazy inside of me. She's everything I ever wanted, and she's giving me a change to be the man she needs and wants - I am not giving up on that.

That's remained me - Jimin!
I haven't answered his calls lately, I should text him and explain.

Jungkook
Hi! I'm sorry for not calling you. I have been busy with the family. I haven't heard anything new from my guy but I will call you as fast that I can when I hear something new!
Are you okey?

Jimin
Okey! Thank you for trying Jungkook. You don't know how many years I have been spent thinking about this girl. I have gotten myself a guy who finds people, so you can tell your guy that he's done, but thank him from me for trying!

Everything in body stopped for a second reading his message. What should I do now? What if his guy finds her, I really need her to fall in love with me before that happens.

(Jimin's pov)

I threw my phone away. Something seemed off with Jungkook lately. I can't understand why. He isn't picking up the phone when I call him and it take ages before he answer my text.

Maybe he's sick of me complaining?
He haven't been in love before so he doesn't know how this is feeling.
I really hope that someday he will fall in love and when he do he would understand me better.
I know he's trying to help, but I'm starting to believe he's doing it out of pity.