❄️ Part one

31th December 2013
"This is for you"
She open the black box and see a little note inside of it 'my heart is yours, snowflake".
She gasped and smiled widely.
"What is this?" She asked and locked eyes with the guy in front of her.

"Everything" The guy answer and opened his hand and showed her a silver bracelet with a little crystal formed as a snowflake inside of it.

"It's handmade. One of a kind, just like you" he said and put the beautiful bracelet on her wrist.

1th may 2020
(Victoria's pov)

"Victoria, get your ass down here"

I run down as fast as I could, I hear it in his voice that something is wrong and when I came into the kitchen I saw him sitting on the floor with his head between his hands while some sobs coming out from him, my heart sunk immediately.

"A..lex? What wrong?" I bent down and put my hands on his cheeks to make him look at me.

"It's Juhan" he reply, I widen my eyes trying to understand what he means.

"He is dead" Alex said before bursting out in tears, it felt like a slap in face but that would probably have felt better then this right now.

"He can't be? I just talked to him a few days ago on the phone, he told me he was doing fine, Alex? What happened? What? No he can't be! I don't understand" I kept on babbling. I didn't believe it and everything went totally black form here because facing the reality was to hard for me.

"He had cancer " Alex whispered, he pulled me in for a hug, I leaned my head on his shoulder while letting go of my tears.

"I'm so sorry, Victoria" he pulled me in even tighter.

I can't believe this, after everything he gone too? How many people do I have do lose?

[later that day]
I walked around in my apartment in Oslo city. I look at the stars in the sky, thinking about the ones I have lost.

"Victoria"
I turn around looking at the owner of the voice.

"I got a call from a lawyer" Alex said as he walked towards me.

"And?"

"You have inherited the house" he said smilingly, we both knew I would be the one getting it but still at this point it felt so unreal.

"How can I ever go back there?" I mumbled, I headed towards the couch and sat down and look at the picture I had found earlier.
Mom and Juhan looks so happy in the picture, it's warming and breaking my heart at the same time.

"You do not have to go back there if you don't feel like it, we can just sell it" Alex said, he took a seat next to me, he looks at the picture in my hands and smiles warmly.

"No no, we can't sell it, are you crazy? I look at Alex in disbelief, feeling offended that we would suggest something that stupid and heartless.

"Sis, there isn't anything there for you anymore, it's time to let go" Alex said, he looks at me warmly and caresses my cheek, I moved away from his touch and grabs my vine glass to chug the rest of it down.

"I know you aren't over him, it would be to painful for you" Alex said, he looks at me trying to read my expression after I am down chugging the vine down.

"Then maybe going back would finally bring me som peace? I answer, my gaze finally meets his. I grabbed the vine bottle pouring my self another glass.

"I don't think it's a good idea" he sighed clearly feeling distraught.

I felt his concern but couldn't find my self to care at this point, I refuse to sell that house. One part of me knows it's a bad idea, but another part of me feels like this is exactly what I need.

"I am sorry, Alex. I need to face my past to finally let go of it and focus on my future" I whisper, I took a sip of my vine.

"Are you sure about this?" Alex whispered before grabbing the vine out of hand to taste it.
I nodded my head and gave him a little smile.

"I need this, korea here I come" I whisper only loud enough for me to hear.