❄️Part Twenty Six

10th July 2020
(Jimin's pov)

I walk back inside after a long day at practice and unfortunately I live with some of the guys I work with.
Tae, Jin and Jungkook.

We always thought it was a great idea that we the singers would live together, but now I feel tired of always having them around.

Jin threw him self down on the couch beside Jungkook with a loud sigh which made me look at them, I shake my head before heading towards my room.

"Hey don't go, can't we order some food and watch a movie together like old times? Jin ask which made me stop, I move my gaze between Jungkook and Jin.

"I don't take an no for an answer, it's time we do something fun together" he said which made Jungkook roll his eyes, I nod my head and walk up to my room to put my bag on the floor before walking back down to the guys again.

Taehyung sat on the other couch across of Jungkook and Jin so I take a seat next to him.

"I'll go and get us some food, okey?" Jin said making us all look at him before we all silently nods our heads and it's clear that the atmosphere in this room is to die for, it is so freaking awkward.

"So Jungkook, been in Busan lately?" Tae teases making Jungkook look towards us.

"Yes" he answer sternly.

"What are you been doing there if I may ask?" Tae ask, and it's clear to me he has an bad intension with this.

"Or should I say who are you doing?" Tae spits, I roll my eyes before I move them to Jungkook and see that Jungkook is glaring at Taehyung.

"What are you trying to say Tae? Are you maybe jealous?!" Jungkook snaps with a stern voice keeping his glare to Tae and the tension in the room rises.

"I just don't understand how you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about what you see" Tae point out as he sits up clearly feeling restless as his anger is starting to boil.

"Du-uh, when you are as handsome like me it's pretty easy, but I understand why you can't do it" Jungkook snaps back at him and even though I am definitely at team Taehyung I couldn't hold back my laughter from his comeback.

"How dare you talk to me that way?" Tae growls as he is standing up with an angry face while Jungkook just smirks at him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Jungkook snorted, I grab Taehyung's arm and pull him down next to me.

"We both know about her Jungkook" Taehyung blurted out making both mine and Jungkook eyes widen, Jungkook looks straight at me with a shocked face but I just stare back at him with a blank expression.

"What? Jimin!" Jungkook gasp clearly taken back from what Tae just thrown on the table.

"Don't bother Jungkook, we have known for a long time now" I objected as I laid my self back on the couch and let a hand go through my hair.

Jungkook eyes was big while he was staring me down, he really did not see this coming!

"How can you do that to your bestfriend?" Tae ask calmly after seeing how calm I'm acting.

"I never meant to hurt you, Jimin" Jungkook apologised with a low voice looking down to his feet which made me laugh angrily.

"Fuck you, you didn't think it would hurt me? You knew, you knew how I felt for her and you still went behind my back and now you are her boyfriend?" I grimaced feeling my anger is about to explode.

"I never intended to fall in love with her" He points out and is still afraid to meet my gaze.

What was your intention then?" Taehyung questioned while he is shooting daggers on Jungkook with his eyes.

"I wanted to meet her myself first to be sure that it really was her, but then I found myself in a position I couldn't walk away from because I fell deeply in love with her" Jungkook explains.

I know he's telling the truth because I have known this boy for a long time and even though he has been lying to me for a long time I can hear it in his voice that he is speaking the truth, but right now that only piss me more off.

"She's the love of my fucking life, Jungkook!she isn't yours to take!" I scream which made both tae and Jungkook flinch from my sudden outburst.

"How can you be this selfish? I have been waiting for this girl for 7 fucking years and you just go behind my back and steal her away from me?" I yelled as I stand up ready to throw hands, Jungkook just looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"If you really love her you should have stopped her from leaving" Jungkook hisses as he stands up and this time it makes me flinch.

"I didn't want her to leave, I was 16 years old and I didn't have anything to say it that matter, you stupid shit" I spit back yelling from the top of my lungs while glaring at Jungkook like a maniac.

"Don't bullshit me, I easily found her and if you really wanted to find her you could've. It's not my fucking fault you're to late" Jungkook raged and his words makes me so damn angry.

"If you hadn't interfered I would have been the one with her now" I reminded while tears is starting to run down my cheeks, I can't hold it back anymore.

"No, Jimin! She didn't even recognise you, why the hell do you think she still cares about you?" Jungkook snaps, and my heart breaks.

I can't find something to say, because he was right because she didn't recognise me and she probably have forgotten all about me.
Why am I still fooling myself?

"It's been 7 years Jimin! Get the fuck over it. She's in love with me now, you lost!" Jungkook spat at me while he starts to walk away.

I felt anger boil inside of  me and I can't control myself anymore after seeing images in my head of her with him, it makes me
go crazy.

I grab his hoodie from behind and turn him around to face me before I punch his face with my fist and he almost falls down.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He screamed while touching the place where my fist hit him, Tae gasp in shock and even though he is angry at Jungkook I still saw his face sadden from my actions.

"Maybe you do have her, but you for sure lost me" I sighs as I turn my back at him and before I knew it he turns me around and punched my face back, unfortunately for me he's a lot stronger than me so I fall down to the with a loud - BAM!

"You little fuck" I scream at him while running towards him to push him against the wall.

"I would have felt bad for doing this to you but you have been acting like a dick" he said pushing me off him, I punch him in the face again but this time harder.

"You think fucking the love of my life will make me nicer towards you?" I hisses before I felt his fist on my face.

I was loosing my balance and grab him in the hurry to steady myself but I made him fall down with me instead, we both land on Jin's precious glass table that unfortunately shattered into pieces.
We both groan in pain and gets small cuts all over our bodies while Taehyung gasp and couldn't believe what just happened.

"What the fuck are you two doing? I can't leave you alone for some minutes before you have to try to kill each other? " Jin snaps at us, but both of us are in to much pain to even care about him right now.

Jungkook stands up making sure to kick me in my stomach before walking away.
He didn't kick me hard but did it to show me who won this fight, I can't get up as I feel to much pain on the inside and on the outside to even bother.

"Jungkook! Jimin! You are going to sit down and talk about this!!" Jin screamed while Tae run to check on me.

"We just did, and you see how that turned out" Jungkook spat while walking out the house making Jin boil up.

"All I wanted was to have a fun day together, but why do I even bother" Jin sighs looking down on me with a broken expression on his face.

Piss off Jungkook.