❄️ Part twenty Seven

11th July 2020
Victoria's pov

"I don't know, it just felt so wired, she called him Jimin but he told me his name was Suga" I said through the phone laying on my bed.

"Maybe she's mixing up some names?" Alex said making me nod even though he can't see me.

"Yes that is what I think too, but i can't get away this feeling" I agree as I roll around the bed not able to calm my self down.

"Victoria, don't get your hopes up. Why can you not just focus on Jungkook? You need to let Jimin go" Alex sighs.

"I know it's hard but you -"
"Alex wait, someone is in the house" I said cutting him off.

"What?!" Alex gasp.
"Isn't it in the middle of the night?" Alex ask.

"I gotta go" I whisper before hanging up the phone and slowly starts to walk down the hallway.

I take a vase and silently walk to the stairs as I hear more noises coming from the kitchen.
I tried to walk as silently I can down the stairs and breathe out a little when I felt the floor under my feet.

I look around and see some wet footprints on the floor, a loud gasp escape my mouth.
I slowly heads to the kitchen holding tight to the vase in my hands.

"Victoria"

I scream from the top of my lungs and drop the vase on to the floor.

"What the hell Jungkook? You really need to stop doing that, do you want me to die in a young age?!" I snap at him out of breath as I feel my heart pound like crazy inside of me.

"I'm sorry, baby! I needed to see you" he whispers while making his way towards me.

"You couldn't wait until the morning?" I snorted before my eyes scans him.

His face.
His bottom lip have a cut and it's swollen and his left eyebrow have a big deeper cut which is still bleeding.
His left eye is swollen with a purple mark around it.

"What the hell happen to you?" I ask cupping his face to study it.

"I got into a fight with one of my members" he replied sadly.

"Come with me" I grab his hand and went to the bathroom, I made him sit at the toilet while I clean up his wounds.

"Do you love him more than me?" He ask looking at me while I'm cleaning his eyebrow.

"What?" I frowned.

"You heard me" he sighs with a sad face.

"No, I loved him more than anything, and I'll always love him but he's my past and you are my future. My love for you is the one who counts because my love for you will always grow unlike my love for him" I confirms, he smiles from my answer before he cups my face pulling me down for a loving kiss.

"I will fight for you. You have maybe belonged to someone else before, but now you belong to me and I'll do anything to keep it that way" he whispers.

"No one can take me away from you, Jungkook" I whisper back leaning my forehead on his.

[Later]

I woke up with Jungkook beside me and I smile warmly at him and his sleeping stare, I kiss his forehead before I sneak out to the bathroom.

I have some things I need get done today but I didn't want to bother him with that, and he can't be seen in public with me either so I just let him sleep.

I walk around in Busan city and it's  a lot of people here. I have bought some new bandage to Jungkook and some more paint. I look around walking happily in my steps. Feeling life is finally being good though I need to find a way to get my dad away.

"Jungkook is my favourite" a young girl said making me look at them, they are staring at a picture of them on a big sign which is  advertising their next concert.

I smile looking at Jungkook, he is really photogenic and it kinda feels unreal seeing girls scream his name, I have never really seen the celebrity side of him because he never talks about it and I never ask.

"I really love my mochi" the other girl say pointing on the blond guy, he looks beautiful and he kinda reminds me of this Suga guy! Wait?! Isn't it him?

The other guy with the blue hair look like his friend and Jungkook knows them? This isn't making any sense?

[later]

"Where have you been?" Jungkook walks toward me when I step out of the car.
He grabs my bag and carry them inside for me.

"I just needed to buy some paint" I said  smiling at him, he looks through my bags and took out the painting.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have come with you!" He ask looking at me with soft eyes.

"Yeah, that would have been a great idea,
me walking around the streets with not only one of the most popular celebrity in Korea but also he has a beaten up face, that would have  made me popular!" I snorted, his eyes widen  and he wrinkles his face.

"What's wrong?" He frowns while walking towards me and wrap his hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry, nothing. I just - " I couldn't finish my sentence seeing him look at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Tell me Victoria, what's on your mind?" He ask while putting his forehead against mine.

"I saw a picture of you and the rest of the members" I sighs making him smile.

"Does one of them go by the name Suga?" I ask breathing in, nervous for his answer.

"Yes, why?" Jungkook reply while cupping my cheeks.

"I met him and the blue haired one a few days ago" I blurted out as I feel relieved that Mrs Park have probably mixed up some names.

"What? Where?" He ask with a little concern in his voice, I get out of his embrace and slowly made my way towards the kitchen chair to take a seat.

"Here, in this neighbourhood. I actually crashed into Suga. He and the blue haired guy where looking for a key " I said which made Jungkook's eyes widen, he walks over to me and take a seat on the chair next to me.

"Did they tell you what they was doing here?" Jungkook ask which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Um, I think they were visiting Mrs Park! She actually called Suga for Jimin and that's why I kinda couldn't get that out my mind"  I sighs while I look at Jungkook who is looking down on the kitchen bench.
He's thinking about something.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, it just messed up my mind a little, maybe a little part of me thought he could be Jimin even though it's impossible. I'm sorry!" I said taking his hand in mine.

"Jungkook?" He isn't answering me, his stare is glued on the kitchen bench, not hearing a single word I say.

"Jungkook?" I said pushing his shoulder and finally he looks back at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask with a concerned face.

"He's" it's all Jungkook could say and my heart breaks a little not knowing what going on. Then it hit me.

"Oh my god Jungkook. Is he the one who beat you up?" I gasp looking at him with big eyes.

"Yes!" Jungkook sighs and my heart broke hearing him say that, I pull him to my embrace before kissing his face.

"What a dick!" I spat which made Jungkook laugh before pulling me in tighter.

"Hey! For your information his face is looking much worse than mine" Jungkook said trying to keep his pride.