❄️ Part Thirty Two

17th July 2020
Jungkook's pov

I couldn't sleep all night, I have just been laying in my bed looking at the celling thinking about her.
How could I ever be so stupid?
I always knew this is how it's gonna end but seeing her so hurt really broke my heart.

"Jungkook! Is it true?" Jimin ask making me a little surprised by his sudden appearance.

"What?" I groan trying to hold back my sobs.

"She really thought that I was dead?" He ask with a broken voice.

He looks like hell as well and I can see that his eyes are swollen, I am just surprised the guy even can see through them.

"Yes, she told me about you early in our relationship, when she told me that you was dead I couldn't found my self telling her the truth. I was to afraid of lose her" I mumbles annoyed and Jimin eyes widen a little and I can see tears running down his cheeks.

"What happen now?" He ask which made me turn my back around so I didn't have to look at him.

"You finally get your girl" I whisper feeling tears running down even how hard I try to stop them.

"I can't let her go" Jimin said making my heart clench.

"I know, but can you at least just leave me alone? You are the last person in this world I want to have a conversation with right now" I hiss loudly which made him flinch.

"Even though you brought this on yourself I really feel sorry for you. I can really see the love you have for her" he said before walking out my room and I immediately breaks down in tears.

I try to call her but she didn't answer and I understand why.
I want to give her time but I am afraid to giving her to much time that she will forget all about me and go back to Jimin.
I decided to text her instead.

Jungkook
Hey princess. I know you probably have a lot of questions and I really want to answer all of them. If you want I can come to you - just say the word and I'll be there.
I am so sorry for everything. The most imported thing for me that you know is that I did whatever I did because I'm so freaking madly in love it you. I can't describe my love for you. I never intended to hurt anyone, but many people got hurt from my actions. I'm sorry you had to find out the truth from him and not from me. I love you more than everything in this world, and I understand whatever choice you make, but please talk to me and let me explain.

I look at my text after I have send it waiting eagerly for an respond even though I can't blame her for not replying.
How can I get out of this and win her heart?
I really hope her love for me is enough.

"Jungkook? Are you sleeping?" Jin ask while walking in my room.
"Almost" I answer.

"I'm sorry" Jin apologies while taking a seat down in my gaming chair.

"Don't be, it's just sleep" I groan setting my self up.

"Not that, I'm sorry for everything even though you made a big mistake I know you really love her" He said which made me look at him.

"Thanks, but it's over" I sighs.

"Why?" He ask and I just look at him with a dumbfounded expression on my face.

"Because it is Jimin! He's her soulmate, her first love, her real love and even her Prince Charming. He just stood up from the dead and of course she wants to run back in his arms, who wouldn't? I blurted out and Jin gaze soften.

"Just because he's her first love it doesn't mean he has to be her last, Jungkook. It's 2020" Jin said giving me a little smile.

"Jin, she loves him. It's over. I tried but she still walked away, what more can I do?" I sigh.

"You do the only thing you can do, give her time! Let her find out for herself. Who knows what will happen?" Jin answer with a smile.