❄️ Part Twenty Two

23th June 2020
(Jungkook pov)

"You doing it wrong" Jimin screamed at me making Tae laugh.

"I do just as you, so if I'm doing it wrong so are you" I snap back at him and he roll his eyes at me.

"We cant keep on fighting" Jin raised his voice at us feeling irritated.

"It's not my fault he can't dance" Jimin point out while throwing his hands in the air in surrendering.

"Jungkook, you have to focus. If you haven't been using all your time is Busan lately maybe you would have leaned it already!" Tae spat while looking back and forth at me and Jimin.

"Do you guys have a problem with me? Why the hell are you nagging so much? I am doing it right" I raise my voice which made Tae flinch and even though I'm the youngest they still got a little scared of me when I'm angry.

"We are just trying to say that you should focus more on practice, you're holding us back" Jimin spat and I felt my blood boil.

"I'm holding you guys back? What the hell Jimin!" I scream back at him, I knew I was one of the best dancers in this group and I always work hard, Jimin and Tae are only saying this to provoke me, but why?

"Yes you are. Have you hit puberty or something? Is that why you are so angry all the time?" Tae offended which made me clench my jaw feeling my rage boiling up.

"Stop it" Jin said with a stern voice, trying to get them off my back.

"Maybe he's just angry because he is the only one who is still a virgin" Jimin mocks laughing and gives a high five with Tae.

"Well if that's so, good thing you have hit puberty now Jungkook, now your dick is actually working" Tae teases which made Jimin laugh harder and I can see Jin glare at them.

"What the hell is your problem?" I growled through greeted teeth.

"You are Jungkook. You been acting like a bitch lately, get over it and focus at your work" Tae spits.

I snap and push Taehyung towards the wall making him gasp loudly, I throw a punch right beside of his head which made him flinch and cover his face.
"Who is the little bitch now?" I raged as I push him harder against the wall before turning around to walk pass Jimin's shocking face making sure my shoulder bumping his and walking out of the practice room.

I can hear Jin scolding them.

"I am so disappointed in your two. What the hell is your problem?"

I smirk to my self feeling my anger calming down thinking about how scared Taehyung actually was.

(Jimin pov)

I sat my self down on the floor with my head between my hands listening to Jin scolding us for our actions.

"Why are you taking his side?" I ask with a low voice making Jin glare at me angrily.

"Because you two have done nothing else but nagging him today!" He's voice still high.
Tae laugh sarcastic while shaking his head making Jin even more angry.

"He almost hit me and you still defend him?" Tae hisses out making sure his body language is showing how annoyed he is.

"You two pushed his buttons! You brought this on you self" Jin calmly answer while pointing a finger at Tae!

"Don't you think he's been acting wired lately?" I ask which made Jin glare at me.

"No" he says with a stern voice, making me and Tae chuckle at the same time.

"Cut the bullshit" Tae says while taking a seat down next to me.

"If you guys think he has been acting different, this is not the right way to act. You guys went out of the line. I'm really disappointed in both of you. You are older than him, act like it!" Jin sighed loudly, throwing his head back.

I can tell we really pissed him off, Jin always scold us if we do something wrong but this time I can really see the angry in his eyes.

"If anyone have been acting different lately it's you two. Always nagging and pushing Jungkook's buttons" he adds.

"Maybe he should stop acting like a bitch?" Tae says making Jin roll his eyes.

"If I hear the word bitch coming out your mouth again I swear to god I throw your ass out" Jin say pointing his finger at Tae and you could see the anger starting heat up again.

"Fine" Tae spat as he lays down on his back on the cold floor trying to avoid Jin gaze.
I chuckled a little and even though Tae is angry and wanting to snap back at Jin he didn't dare. He knows that Jin would just scold him harder.

If you only knew what Jungkook did, Jin maybe you wouldn't have taken his side.