❄️ Part Thirty Six

25th August 2020
Jungkook pov

I woke up from my nap looking around the living room seeing Jin is sitting down on the other couch looking at a movie.

"You really have a good sleep heart" he giggled while looking at me.

"Beauty sleep is important, you should try it sometime" I groan which made him laugh.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Jin ask which made me think.

"I don't have any plans, I just want to stay home and do nothing"I reply which made him laugh from my words.

"Nope, you will come with us to the club tonight" he demanded making me roll my eyes. Going to a club was really the last thing I wanted to do today.

"No, I just want to stay home" I said making him roll his eyes at me.

"No! You are going with us, I can't stand seeing you like this. Please go out with us" he ask which actually made me feel bad. I know he's worried about me. Maybe I should do it for him.

"Okey fine! but who's us?" Jin stood up before answering.

"Just go and get dressed, we areleaving in a half an hour" he smiled big and then walked upstairs.
I sighed because I really didn't feel in the party mood, but I stand up and walk to the bathroom taking a quick shower and got myself dressed up.

[later]

"Wow, you are alive" Tae teases while laughing, it's clear he have been drinking.

"Be nice to him" Jin answer him.

Tae dragged out a chair wanting me to sit beside him and I sat down and sipped at my drink.

"Have you talked to her?" Tae ask which made my heart clench.

"No I haven't, she doesn't answer my texts or calls" I answer and look down feeling sadness going through my body.

"She's here" he said which made my eyes widen before I move to look around for her.

"Not here at the club idiot, but here in Seoul!" Taehyung giggled making me laugh.

"Where and how do you know?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"She's at plaza hotel and I know because I'm the type of guy who knows everything" he cockily answer, I roll my eyes at him.
Maybe I should go and see her?

I look at my drink and see that it's empty.
"I'm going to the bar and buy another drink" I said rising my voice a little because of the loud music.

"Good, you really need one" Tae said making me laugh, I turn around and walked to the bar.

"Two hot and sweet shots and a bottle Ruffino" I said to the bartender and even though this is a night club it's a luxurious club with great wine, she gives me the shots and a glass of the wine.
I chug down the shots and takes the wine before walking around the club, I need to get some air and went to the roof.

"Needed a break?"
A woman voice said, I tun around and look at her.

"Yes" I answer smiling at her.

"Never took you for a party guy jeon Jungkook" she said which made me laugh and even though I'm a celebrity it's feels wired hearing people I don't know saying my name.

"I'm not, but the boys convinced me" I reply while chugging down the rest of glass, she laughed.

"Then maybe I should thank them" she said looking at me with big eyes even though this is a descent looking woman I can't stop feeling a little uncomfortable by the way she's looking at me.

"Do you want to sit and chat a little?" She ask pointing to the chairs behind her, I look down at my empty glass

"let me get you some more to drink" she said before walking inside, I sat down on the chair and felt my self being a little drunk, I take out my phone and starts to write a text to the girl on my mind.

Jungkook:
Hi princess. I heard you are in Seoul, can we meet up? I really need to talk to you. Love you!

"Who are you texting?" The woman ask sitting down on the chair next to me before giving me a drink.

"A friend" I reply before taking a sip of the drink, she smirks at me clearly not believing me.

"So are you single?" She ask which made me widen my eyes from her straight forward question, I hate when people ask me that.

"Yes" I reply which only made her smile grow bigger.

After a while sitting outside with her drinking I felt my self getting more and more drunk. I stood up but stumbled a little which made her giggle, and she stands up as well and push me against the wall.

"I really like you, so if you want to we can go back to my place" the woman said and before I can speak I felt her lips on mine, but I push her away immediately and she look at me with a shocked yet an offended expression.

"I'm sorry, I just don't - " I stuttered, she leaned in again cutting me off but this time I saw it coming so I turn my head making her kiss my cheek instead and she sighs.

"I though you liked me?" She scoffs.
I look down not wanting to meet her gaze and even though I can be a cocky guy sometimes, I really am shy around girls.
The only girl I really felt myself being comfortable around where Victoria. I never once felt my self shy around her.

"I'm sorry, but I am in love with someone, and this just feels so wrong to me" I said still avoiding her gaze.

I walked back inside bumping my shoulder with someone.

"Hey watch out!"
I turn around and see Jimin looking at me with big angry eyes.

"When I thought my day can't not get any worse" I sigh which only made him laugh evilly.

"Maybe I can make it worse? Jimin ask smirking and I roll my eyes at him before turning around wanting to leave.

"I kissed her" he said which made my heart clench, and I quickly turn around to face him again before walking slowly toward him.

"What?" I said clenching my jaw feeling anger and jealousy taking over me.

"And guess what? She kissed me back" he spat and his words feels like knifes to my heart.
I can't control myself as anger, jealousy, hurt and alcohol is all boiling in my body.

I grab his shoulder before giving him a punch straight to his face. He stumbles back a little holding on to his cheek while giving me a evil smirk.

"Punch me all you want, but she still wants me"
He hisses as I glared at him, people staring at us and Tae comes running towards us.

"What the hell is going on?" Tae asked but I kept my eyes at Jimin.

"No wonder she chose me instead, you are just a hormonal little boy" he hissed at me before walking away.

"What the hell jungkook? Can you please stop punching people?"  Tae ask which made me chuckle.

"He deserves it" I say before going back to bar and ordering more shots.