❄️ Part Twelve

1th February 2013
In the car on their way back to Busan they laughed and cheered in the car.
"I can't believe it mom. We actually won" the girl with bright eyes say.
"I don't understand why you keep saying that. You guys was the best dancers there" a voice from the back said. The girls mom looked at her with nothing more then proudness inside of her eyes.
"I knew it in my heart. I always knew you two will be great together" she spoke while smiling warmly at her daughter.

"Mom, how can you say that? Are you okey with her having a boyfriend this young? The boy in the back said with an surprised voice. The girl looked at her mom who just smiled widely.

"I think she won something bigger than the trophy today" the boy in the back gasped from his mom's respond, while the young girl in the front smiled and couldn't feel any happier at that moment.
(End of flashback)

23th May 2020
(Victoria's pov)

I woke up in the middle of the night, having the same dream like always but this time woke up before the nightmare starts.
I took my phone wants to sends a text to Alex it's probably early in the morning for him but I didn't care, I need him.

Victoria
Do you think that I am moving to fast with Jungkook?

Alex:
What?! No Victoria!
Did you have that dream again? I know she always thought you and Jimin would end up together, but he is dead Victoria!
You have to move on, it's not healthy for you.
I know you feel bad for not coming back earlier, but what happened to him isn't your fault and I think Jimin would have wanted you to be happy even if it's means with someone else.

Victoria
You're right, Alex.
This place just have an crazy affect on me and makes my emotions go wild.
I really am in love in with Jungkook.

Alex
I knew it would be hard for you to go back there, Victoria. You reaction is natural.
You are feeling guilty for falling in love with  someone else because with Jimin you never had that closure.

Victoria:
Thank you Alex, you always know how to make me feel better.

Alex:
That's what twins a are for!
How's things going with the celebrity Jungkook?

Victoria:
It's great - he is great.
He helped me a lot with the house, and he has been here everyday, I have even meet his parents, and they are fantastic btw.
He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

Alex
That's amazing. You deserve feeling love again after all you been trough, I really hope this is the man for you and I can't wait to finally meet him!

Victoria
Thank you Alex! I'll call you in the morning! I'm already half a sleep, good night bro!

Alex is right - I deserve feeling love again and I am so lucky that Jungkook is the one I can find and share it with.
Whenever I am scared I always try to find excuses to why I shouldn't date him, but my head is my worst enemy and I refuse to let it win.

(Jungkook's pov)

I can't sleep, my heart is beating so fast and I can't find a comfortable position.
The guilt is slowly eating me alive and I really do not know how to get out of this situation I so nicely have put my self in.

I want to talk to someone about this, I need to get this off my chest and hear someone say that they understand me, but unfortunately the guys would just run to Jimin as fast the words had slip trough my mouth.

I have to leave Busan soon and go back to Seoul, I am worried for what will happen then?
She clearly can't visit me because if she do Jimin or the others will recognise her immediately.
I know the truth will come out sooner or later, but right know I need it to be later.

How am I going to face Jimin after this? He's been using his whole vacation in Norway trying to look for her while I am here in Busan spending everyday with her.
I do not want to life to Jimin and this is not who I am as a person, but know that the lies have grown so wide it really getting harder everyday to tell the truth.

One thing I have learned from these pass months is that love can make you do some crazy shit!