❄️ Part Thirty Seven

25th august 2020
Jungkook's pov

I really thought drinking could stop the pain but I was wrong and She is with him now.
How could she do this to me?
I know that I made a big mistake but I never meant to hurt her andI know she broke up with me, but why can't she at least talk to me?
Let me explain?
Why is Jimin getting a change and not me?
We was happy together before that irritating guy stood up from the dead and stole my girl.

I stumble and fall down at table with my drink in my hand, I felt tired and I just want to go home.

"Are you okey?"

"No" I answer as I trying to see clearly who is asking.

I climb up and walk to the bathroom, before I knew it I was pushed against the wall again then I finally could see a little better and it's that woman from earlier, she smirks at me.

"I can help you out with whatever that bothers you" she said touching my chest.
I chuckles drunkly and push her away.

"I doubt that" I mumbles while I stumble as I try to walk away.

"Please let me help you" she begs which only made me laugh.

"It's nothing you could do that will help me" I mumbles

Then imagine of Jimin and Victoria kissing flashes through my head.

"But it's worth a try" I said before pushing her against the wall and kiss her harshly.

The kiss turns messy very fast. We stumbled around the bathroom, she push me away and walk to lock the door before coming back to me and starts kissing down my neck.
I was to drunk to even feel her touch properly and she open my shirt and kisses down my stomach.

"Let me blow you" she says trying hard to sound sexy, my head leaned against the wall trying to think on everything else rather then Victoria as I felt my heart clench.

She buckled up my belt and touched my clothed member which made me groan, she then took off my boxer only to reveal my soft member.

She chuckled a little before taking it in her mouth probably hoping it would help to make it hard and even though I know it should have felt good it didn't, I really tried getting hard but I couldn't, my member is soft as a cotton ball.

"You are to drunk" she said sounding disappointed.

"I can't" I said taking my soften member from her putting my boxer and jeans back on.

"It's not you, it's just that yo - " I couldn't get the rest of the sentence out, so I smile sadly at her instead not daring to look her in the eyes. She nods her head understanding giving me a smile.

"I am not her" she says I nod my head and sighed before walking out of the bathroom.

I want to go home and looks around for Tae or Jin. I didn't have the key with me so I needed to find one of them, I walked outside to the rooftop.

Some voices talking get my attention and I hope it will be Tae or Jin.
I walk around the corner only to see Jimin's back, I can recognise that boy for every angle.

I roll my eyes since he is the last one I want to see right now.
He's standing with his back facing me, arms up against the wall and his head pushed back!

Then I hear him moan loudly - What the hell?
I boil in rage.
How could this day be any worse?
Seriously, do not Victoria have a heart, when she is sucking him off on a rooftop knowing I'm at the club as well?

Tears falls down my eyes like a waterfall as my world shut down to pieces, Jimin moves away and finally I can see her, but wait?!

That isn't Victoria?

I felt happy knowing it isn't her but I still feel angry knowing that he's doing shit behind her back.

Few hours ago he couldn't brag enough from having her, now he's letting another girl suck him off?
How could he do that?

I turn around not wanting to see anymore, I stumble in my steps making a chair fall grabbing Jimin's attention.

"Jungkook" Jimin yells at me knowing that I have busted him, I slowly turn around again wanting to give him time to take back on his pants.

"What?" I yelled back, I hear him say something to the girl before he walk towards me.

"It isn't what it looks like" he said with confident in his voice, I chuckled angrily and can't believe how he can think that I'm that stupid.

"Then please tell me what it looks like?" I spat wavering my arms around and stumbling a little.

"She's just a friend!" Jimin says which made me chuckle again.

"Well then do you want me to suck you off as well? I'm you friend and that's according to you what friends do" I say regretting it after knowing how bad it sounded.

"Hell no" he shrugs in disgust.

"Ahh - I see, she's a special friend?" I ask  sarcastically.

"It's not like that, she doesn't mean anything to me, I only want Victoria" he said which made me raise my eyebrows.

"I really don't know how you dare to fuck with her heart like that" I hisses, I can't explain how badly I want to punch him.

"This is just for pleasure and it means nothing to me, you know that she means everything to me" he defended, I shake my head in disbelief at his stupidity.

"Well, tell that story to her instead" I dared sternly before walking drunkenly away.

"Don't tell her, it would break her" he yelled.

"If you know it would break her why the hell did you do it?" I screamed back at him before I walk back inside.

"Where the hell have you been?" I said grabbing Taehyung's shoulder turning him around to face me.

"Calm down, I have just been dancing" I roll my eyes still holding into him to keep me steady.

"Give me your key I want to go home!" I said. He goes through his pockets before finally finding the key.

"I don't need the key tonight, I'm going to her place" he whisper in my ear I take a look at girl beside him before laughing out loud, he handed me the key before looking at me up and down.

"You're really drunk Jungkook. Find Jin and take him with you" he frowns.

"Can you at least help me find him?" I ask which made him laugh.

"Uh-u, Can't you see I'm busy here?" He answer before taking his arm around the girl pulling her tighter into him, giving her a quick peak on the lips.

I laughed while shaking my head before leaning in and whisper in his ear only loud enough for him to hear.
"I had my dick in her mouth a few moments ago" I smirks at him and walk away leaving him stunned by my behaviour.

I see Jimin is standing next to Jin at the bar.
"I'm going home" I yelled making both of them look at me.

"Wait! Let me grab my jacket" Jin yelled back, I sighs as I feel tired.

"Please don't tell her?" Jimin desperately ask after walking over to me which made my eyes roll back into my brain.
I didn't answer him and before I knew it Jin was standing in front of me.

"Lets go home then" Jin said pulling my arm a little.

"Weeell, Not before I do this" I answer before punching Jimin right in his jaw which made him stumble back a few steps, Jin gasp and grabs my shoulder pushing me behind him so I wouldn't throw myself at Jimin again.

"Jungkook, just because you have hands doesn't mean you should use them all time!" Jin yelled at me.

Jimin just stood there glaring at me, not saying anything, probably because he also knew he deserved it.