❄️ Part Twenty One

19th march 2020
(Jimin's pov)

The sun woke me up and I look around and see Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside me, I went to the bathroom and take a look at my self in the mirror.

My eyes all puffy from all the crying and it is hard for me to see clearly.
I took a deep breath before walking in the shower and then silently cried my eyes off all over again.

I walk slowly down the stairs, hearing voices talking, I went to the kitchen seeing Jin and Jungkook eyes widen from the sight of me.

"I thought you where in Busan?" Jin ask and I can feel Jungkook eyes bore through me.

"Yes, but only for a day" I reply making my way to the fridge hoping to find something good to drink.

"I'll have to go. See you guys later at the practice" Jin said and made his way out. I grab some cola and chugged it down.

"Hangover?" Jungkook suddenly speaks looking at me with his big eyes.

"Yes" I spat as I chugged the rest of the soda and tries to find some painkillers.

"What are you looking for?" Jungkook suddenly ask.
"Painkillers" I answer with a husky voice.

"I have some in my room, I'll get them for you" he said before standing up and went upstairs. I heard his phone buzz and sneak around to the table to look at it.

Princess:
Good morning to you too! I'll be painting mostly I think, how about you? Practice today? Love you!

My heart clenched in pain reading the 'love you' part, what the hell?
How long have this shit gone on for? Is she in love with him now?
I can't handle this anymore, I feel my eyes is getting blurry again.

"Here" Jungkook suddenly said giving me some painkillers.
"Thanks" I coldly reply taking them and run upstairs.

I throw myself on the bed and felt my cheeks getting wetter.
How can she do this to me? We promised we would wait for each other and then she goes and date one of my best friends instead? She haven't even talked to me or tried to contact me. Nothing makes sense. All this feels like a bad joke. Did I do something wrong? Does she think that I didn't want her?

"Aaarg what the hell" I sighs to my self.

"I'm sorry Jimin" Tae suddenly empathise while he put his arm over my waist, I starts to cry while I look at the celling.

"What are you gonna say to him?" Tae ask, I sighs loudly still looking up.

"I don't know, I don't know anything anymore" I answer which made Tae sit up in the bed.

"Instead of talking to him, maybe you should just go and talk to her?" He questioned and the room was filled with silence.

He was right, maybe I just should meet her and make her explain? I can't trust Jungkook, he have lied straight to my face for a long time, he would easily do it again but meeting her right now doesn't feel right.

I have never in my life felt angry at her, but right now I couldn't feel anything else then that. How could she do this to me after everything? Im so stupid holding on to my first love for all these years. Did I mean that little to her? I could've understand If she found someone i Norway, but not here in Korea and with my fucking best friend?

Did they think I never would have found out or did they want me to find out so they can make this official?

I don't know, all I know is that I'm not going to tell Jungkook or her that I know about this jet. I'm gonna wait until the right fucking moment. Making them feel like shit just like what they have done to me. I feel my eyes tearing up again.