❄️ Part Fifty Six

4 February 2021
Victoria's pov

"Come on, baby" Jungkook said while walking eager on the path.

"Juuungkook, not so fast, I have to carry a whole human being in my belly and it's getting kinda heavy" I whined, which made him stop up only to laugh at my pouted face.

"Then let me carry you princess" he said with a cute smile.

"Uhh - seriously? Baby, you are maybe strong but not that strong" I reply chuckling.
Who he think he is? The freaking hulk or something?

"WHAT, Come here" he demands and I have clearly offended his manhood as he went straight to me and pulls me into his arms and tries lifting me up, I laugh so hard when he struggles.

"Oh-princess, either this kid is coming out big or you really should cut down on the chocolate" he teases and my eyes went wide.

"HEY, That is not how you talk to your pregnant girlfriend" I scolded and he laugh before lifting me up like I weighed nothing while smirking proudly at me.

"I'm just teasing, princess!" He said laughing before he starts to walk with me in his arms.

"Where are we going?" I ask while holding my hands around his neck.

"It's a surprise princess, be patient" he answers with a laugh.

When we finally arrives he takes out a tie from his back pocket and blindfolds me.

"Come here" he said guiding me along.

I hear a door opens and the warmth made me sighs in relief because it's really cold outside these days.

"Okey princess" he whisper from behind me and slowly takes of the blindfold and I gasp from the sight and my heart is beating so fast it feel like it will jump right out of me.

"Oh my" I gasp looking at thousands of flowers in front of me.

We are surrounded by roses not only blue but in every collar you can imagine.

"Omg, Jungkook, this is amazing" I said while smelling every rose that catches my eyes - one is more beautiful than the other.

"Why are they blooming now?" I ask looking around in this amazing large greenhouse.

"This is the place where I found your blue roses, they are made here just like all of these" he explained but I was to exited studying a light blue rose with yellow in it to even hear clearly what he said.

"Victoria"

I hum in response since I am to busy studying every single rose that is fascinating me.

"People really impress me - how can they manage to create something this beautiful?" I ask still kneeling in front of a bunch of flowers.

"Victoria!" Jungkook call out but again I was busy admiring.

"What - you don't now?" I ask.

"For the love of god can you just turn around?" He blurted out and I turn around immediately a little taken back from his words.

I gasp while everything inside of me stops working because this breath taking man in front of me is kneeling down on one knee -
this feels like a dream and if he is about to tie his shoe or prank me I will for sure strangle him with these flowers.

"Victoria" he whispers looking deeply into my eyes while he takes my hand with his - oh god, here comes the tears, this is to emotional for a pregnant woman full of hormones.