❄️ Part Twenty

18th March 2020
(Jungkook's pov)

I run as fast as I can as I hear breathing behind me and my heart beat faster.
I can't let it happen and I am almost out of breath but i still need to speed up.

I Run around the corner but I still hear footsteps behind me. I speed up even more feeling sweats running down my body, my throat felt sore after breathing heavy.

"I won" I screams out, putting my hands up in the air while making a little dance with my hips.

"Argh Jungkook" she says almost chocking on her breath.

"Sorry babe, you're to slow " I mocked as I walk towards her while she is laying straight down on to the ground breathing heavily.
I laugh at her state, but she gives me a death glare.

"You're the worst winner" she said still giving me the glare.

"Thats because I am the one who always wins, it's to easy!" I chuckles and I can see she wants to throw up by my words which only makes me laugh even more.

"If you are gonna be a jerk about it then you can jerk yourself off tonight" she scoffs while standing up brushing some sands off her tights.

"Never remembered you as a bad looser, Victoria?"
We both turn around to look at the old lady who suddenly spoke.

"Mrs Park" Victoria says with a tint of red showing in her cheeks probably being embarrassed that this woman heard about the jerking off thing,

"You have always been a great winner and even a better loser" the old lady says to Victoria while pulling her in for a hug.

"We was just joking around" she shyly reply laughing.

"And who is this young man?" The old lady ask as her gaze meet mine, Victoria looks at me with some sadness in her eyes.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend" she says as I smiled widely hearing the word boyfriend come out of her pretty mouth.

"Tall, handsome and good at running" the old lady smiles at me which made me smile back.

"But still he's not Jimin" she said looking straight into Victoria's eyes and I can see her eyes widen and so did mine.

She is Jimin's grandmother?
Fantastic.

"No one can replace Jimin for me, but I have to move on with my life. Jungkook is a great guy and I'm really in love with him" Victoria reply and made her way to me and she's putting her arm around my waist.

My heart is beating so fast right now. What if Jimin grandmother says something indicating that Jimin's not dead? Then I'm fucked.

"Maybe he's a great guy, but still his not Jimin" Victoria looks sadly at the woman.

"I'm sorry Mrs Park" she said looking at the old lady who slowly walked away from us.

"I'm sorry" I whisper before kissing her head.
"No don't be. She have to understand I can't hold on to someone who dead. I needed to move on and so I did" she reply kissing my lips.

She punch my stomach before running away in a fast pace.
"The last one home have to make dinner" she yell as I laughed while looking at her running figure.
Damn she's cute.
Guess I have to make dinner.

After the dinner Victoria went to paint a little while I needs some time letting the food adjust. I lay at the couch in a big food coma with the remote on my stomach while every now and then changing the channel. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I take it up and read the massage.