❄️Part Fifty Three

19th november 2020
Jungkook's Pov

I sat on the bench that I have been sitting on four hours now - I just have been sitting here staring blankly on nothing and it isn't exactly summer so I probably would be sick after this.

Yesterday when Alex told me he would help me out I can't sleep or do anything. I have just been waiting all day for a call from her or him.

I feel so damn sorry for hurting her like I did that night and her teary eyes is burning on my mind and it makes me go crazy.

That night all I wanted was to tell her how I really feel - that I don't give a fuck about what have happen in the past as long as she will be in my future.
I wanted her to tell me that she loves me and that I am the only one for her but again I messed up and hurt her.

I start to freeze and I can't even feel my toes, I stand up with a groan from almost being glued to the bench and walk around to get some heat in my body.

I walk over to the statue where I first met her and I stare at the sign 'soulmate' while thinking about how beautiful she looked that day.

A ringing sound snap me out of my thought and I take out my phone ready to answer hoping and begging that it is her calling, I look at my phone only to be disappointed when it wasn't ringing.

I still hear that ringing sound - I scratch my ear trying to get it away but it didn't work.

"Soulmates, do you believe in that?"

I turn around immediately and the sound gets louder before stopping completely when my eyes finally meet the love of my life's.

"Yes I really do" I said with the widest smile feeling my body is getting warmer only by the sight of her.

"That's good because I think that you are mine" she points out smiling widely.

My heart pound inside of me while a rush of adrenaline and happiness is running through my body giving me the courage to do what I have been wanting to do for so long.

I almost run towards her and cups her cheeks and lean down for a passionately kiss.

"I am so sorry for everything" I whisper as I break the kiss even though my body wants to be glued on to hers.

"Me too Jungkook" she whispers before leaning in for another kiss, my hands is caressing her warm, red and soft cheeks and I want to scream from how happy I am feeling right now.

"I love you" I whisper into the kiss while her hands play with my hair.

"I love you too Jungkook" she said giggling a little from how much I crave her touch.

Maybe the ringing sound was a sign?
The truth is that even though if it was I didn't need it because I already knew deep down in my heart that she was my soulmate from the first time we met.

I kick the bedroom door closed with my foot feeling eager to have her back in my arms where she belongs, her legs is around my waist while she kiss my neck hungrily.

I throw her on the bed before I throw my self on top of her as my lips can't attach to hers fast enough.
My hands is wandering around touching every single part of her body.