❄️ Part Fifty One

18th November 2020
Victoria's pov

"I really do understand why you drive all this way just to visit this park, it's amazing and it isn't even summer" Alex said gasping while looking around.

He take my hand and guided my to sit at a bench nearby, I giggle at his behaviour and sat down beside him.

"How is dad?" I ask looking down even though I am not his biggest fan he is still the only parent I have left and I do care for him in one way.

"He is fine, he is still angry at you though for making that scene but he surprised me when he let me take some time off work to visit you" Alex explained and I nod my head.

"I am totally his favourite now though after the stunt you pulled" Alex teases and I laugh while shaking my head.

"Why do you think he is like that?" I asked, Alex takes his time to think about it probably because he really is hard to understand sometimes.

"I don't know, he have always been cold and loveless for as long as I can remember but I think he loves us in his own way" Alex speculated and I think he is right.

"Yes I do think that too, but I can forgive his actions, telling me that Jimin is dead is the worst thing he ever have done to me" I said and Alex eyes soften.

"I know. Are you going to stay here?" Alex asked with a shaky voice, me and Alex have always been living together and I know the truth is going to make him sad.

"I am going to stay here, Alex. This is my home and I belong here" I explained feeling my heart clench seeing his head is hanging low.

"You are more then welcome to stay here with me, Alex" I said as I wrap my arm around him.

"Thank you, but this is yours adventure and I need to look for mine" Alex said and gives me a smile.

I sigh thinking about Alex leaving back to Norway, it makes me sad and I really wish that he would find his adventure here in Korea.

"I am happy that you are here now, it's been lonely here without you" I said pulling him for a hug.

"Says the girl who have two guys fighting over her" Alex chuckles which made me laugh.

"And what about you? My Norwegian girl friends throw hands to get a piece of you so why are you still single?" I asked and Alex smiles pulling away from the hug.

"This piece of cake have not found it taste yet"
Alex laughed and I smile.

"I hope you meet a girl here so I can convince you to stay" I tease and Alex roll his eyes before standing up, he grab my hands and start walking down the park.

It's November so it's kinda cold so we decided that we want to go to a restaurant here in Seoul and since I am with Alex who is kinda snobby the restaurant we headed for was a exclusive one.

"Oh my - this restaurant is actually quite nice"
Alex gasp while studying the menu.

"It's expensive as well" I gasp seeing the prices, Alex looks at me over his menu and roll his eyes with a sigh.

"You're rich, you don't have to think about the prices" Alex chuckles.

My eyes wander around the room and land on a group of people coming to the restaurant, my eyes widen when I see one I didn't expect.