❄️ Fourty Four

15th september 2020
Jimin Pov:

"How dare she doing this to me after every fucking thing?!" I scream out in the car as I punch every thing that comes to sight.

I see Taehyung comes running towards the car with a shocked expression, I called him on the way back to Seoul, I really need him right now.

"What the hell happen?" He breathed as he jumps in the car with a hurry, I just stare out the window not knowing were to start.

"You was suppose to spend the weekend there, but since you are back today and clearly isn't in good mood I kinda figure something have happen, so tell me?" Taehyung asked, he patted my shoulder trying to comfort my lost state.

"She moaned Jungkook's name during sex" I mumbles not wanting to say it out loud since it still hurts my feelings and my pride, Taehyung gasp in shock and just stare at me in disbelief.

"A-and she told me she didn't feel the same for me anymore" I sighs, my head is hanging low and I can feel Taehyung eyes soften of the sight of me.

"I am sorry, Jimin" Taehyung comforted I felt my eyes tear up.

"It's all because of him" I said through gritted teeth as anger and jealousy boil inside of me.

"I know Jungkook have been a dick, but he can't control her feelings" Taehyung almost whisper probably a little afraid from how I will react from his harsh words.

"This is all his fault, if he didn't do what he did she would still have loved me" I growl, Taehyung laid his hand back on my shoulder but I flinch it away not wanting to be comforted right now.

I start the car and drive fast out on the highway making Taehyung gasp from my sudden actions.

"Slow down, Jimin" Taehyung screams, but I am to focused on my own thoughts that I didn't even care about him right now.

"Where the hell are you going?!" Taehyung yells while he holds on to his seatbelt like his life depended on it.

I didn't answer because I know he will try to convince me that it is a bad idea, and maybe it probably is but it is what I need right now.

I speeded all the way while I ignore Taehyung screams and curses on the way.
I stop my car in front of the building and rush out.

I run as fast as I can manage not taking the elevator but the stairs instead, I never thought I could run up so many stairs in a fast pace but I guess anger really gives me superpowers I didn't know I had.

I hear Taehyung breathing heavy behind me as he screams my name trying to stop me, he probably have figured out what my intension is but I don't care right now since there is only way I can get this anger out and I need to do it.

"JUNGKOOK!" I raged when I stormed through the door to the practice room, he and Hobi jumps from my sudden appearance.

"YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING" I exploded as I walk towards him with angry steps.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook frowns.

I have never in my entire life felt so angry before and if this is how Jungkook have been feeling every time fight I understand why he is always ending up using violence.