❄️ Part Fifty Five

20th November 2020
Jimin Pov

I drag Nori with me into my bedroom, I feel so angry and disgusted by her behavior, who the hell do she think she is offending my precious like that?

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled while slamming the door harshly.

"What? I was just telling the truth and it is not my fault that they can't handle it" she answer which only piss me off more.

"They are my friends! You don't talk to them like that and specially not her" I said through gritted teeth - she move closer as she tries to cup my cheeks but I flinch away immediately.

"Jimin, they are not you friends! Jungkook have been going behind you back and even beat you up a few times and for Victoria she is your ex that broke your heart - that is not what friends do" Nori sigh before pushing my down on the bed and straddle me.

"I am just looking out for you because I am in love with you and hate to watch people treat you badly" she whisper before attaching her lips on mine, I break the kiss and push her off me and she falls down to the floor landing on her butt.

"What the hell Jimin? She yelled clearly offended but I just stare at her angry.

"Like I said they are my friends and either you go down apologise to them or you get the hell out of here" I scream pointing at the door and she looks at me in disbelief.

"You are still in love with her, aren't you?" She frowns and I smirk at her.

"Did you really think I would have fallen in love with you when I can have her instead?" I spat and her eyes widen from my harsh words.

"You don't get it - she doesn't want you anymore Jimin, it's over" she screams at me and I shake my head.

"She is my soulmate, Nori! I will never give up on her" I smirk and she sigh in defeat.

"So you sorting things out with Jungkook is just a game plan?" She frowns and I shake my head.

"Nope I want to be friends with him again but our friendship will not come in my way for stealing her back" I said and she stands up with a groan clearly annoyed.

"I can't believe I wasted my time with you when you so clearly are unhealthy obsessed with her" she spat and I nod my head smiling.

"I told you once before that when it comes to her I will never give up until she finally is mine" I said and she looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Did I ever mean something to you?" She asked and I shake my head.

"I have never had feeling for you but I appreciate your mouth though" I smirk and she storm off angry slamming the front door.

"I guess that means she won't apologise to them" I sigh to my self before throwing my body down on the bed.

A knock on the door wakes me up from my unexpected nap and I hum in response.

"Jimin, are you okey?"

I immediately move to sit in the bed and look at the beautiful human in front of me while admiring every features on her face.

"I am so sorry for her behaviour today but don't worry she won't be around here anymore" I apologises and tap my hands next to me signalling her to come and sit next to me.

"She wasn't totally in the wrong either but you for sure aren't the one to apologise" she said as she sit down beside me and I smile at her.

"Did you love her?" She asked and I look at her with wide eyes while I clear my throat.