❄️ Part Fourteen

1th February 2013

"The girl with the bright eyes slowly fall asleep not knowing what would come next. The dark haired boy was finally awake and chatted with his mom while she drove the car. The sound of car horn and screams played loudly just like the music.

Everything went in slow motion. The dark haired boy closed his eyes so hard and wishing he was in a nightmare and waiting to finally wake up from it, the mother took one of her hands on the chest to her sleeping daughter beside her hoping it would help.
The sleeping girl didn't notice anything until the hard crash came, then she falls deep asleep again.
Not only her.
But everyone in the car.
(End of flashback)

1th June 2020
Victoria pov

"Victoria!! Wake up!!"
I open my eyes in shock and sees a scared Jungkook hovering above me with wide eyes filled with concern.

"It's just a nightmare princess, I am here and you'll be okey baby" Jungkook comforts me as he pulls me into his embrace, his hand goes up and down on my back and he whispers cute comforting words in my ear while I try to catch my breath.

"No, it isn't just a nightmare" I cry, his body stiffens from my words and I can hear his heartbeat starting to raises.

"What?" He gasp lowly and in a hurry he cups my cheeks and stare deeply into my eyes.

"It's not just a nightmare because it is a memory and it hunts me whenever I am stressed" I sobs, Jungkook gives my cheeks a soft peak before he pulls me tighter into him.

"Talk to me, Victoria. What memory?" He ask with a soft voice as he's hand caress my back and my head rest on his chest, I felt safe.

"The worst day of my life" I whisper.

(Flashback)
She slowly open her eyes while she feel everything insideher body hurts.
She tried to move but couldn't, she was stuck. She looked over too the beauty beside her and tried pushing her to wake her up.
She lets out a heavy breath when the girl finally moved.

Then she heard noises behind her and finally realise that the two most precious are okey. She breathed out again.
"Mom, what happen!?" The boy in the back calls out, she looks over to her daughter beside her who grunted in pain trying to move.

The boy got out of the car. His eyes widened when he saw the big truck in front of their car. He tried to see if the driver was in the seat but suddenly he saw him. Laying on the ground few meters away. He is dead, he could tell only by the sight.

The truck blocked one side of the car.
He open the other door and tried helping the girl out. She was stuck, just like her mother. The mother tried her best helping. After sometime they finally got her loose. "Mom, are you stuck?" The girl with the bright eyes spoke. The mother looked at the brother with desperate eyes. Smoke started to be smelling in the car.

"Get her out and run as fast you can" the mother spoke. The daughter fought the boy's grip on her. She tried everything to help her mom get out, but nothing worked.
Everyone knew it. Tears was flowing down on the little family. Desperate she tried to hold on too her mother while her brother tried his best to pull her out.

"Mom, you can't. We can't leave you. I can't " the girl screamed desperately while chocking on her own sobs.

"I love you both very much. Tell Juhan I'm sorry. Take care of each other, but you have to go now!" She cried. She wasn't afraid of what would happen to her, but she was afraid from how it would effect the two souls in front of her.

"I said go!! Take her out! Run!!!" She screamed when she saw flames coming for the truck beside her car door.
"No mom, I love you" the desperate girl screamed.

The boy suddenly got superpowers and dragged his sister out the car. They both started to run as the flames growing bigger by second. Knowing they couldn't do anything to help their mother who's stuck in car.
"Bam!!" Was all that was heard. The boy and the girl lying on the grass.

Even tough they both survived, both of them felt like they just had died.

(End of flashback)
Jungkook grip around me tighten and even though I didn't see him face I know he was crying with me, we laid like that in silence just comforting each other and that was warming my heart in every way.
This boy really takes care of me.

I haven't told anyone other than Jimin this story because I hate telling it, but telling Jungkook made me feel better, it's something about him that makes me trust him and I feel like I can open myself up for him without him judging me, he just makes everything a little easier for me.

"Is this the reason you left Korea?" He spoke, his hand caresses up and down my back.

"My dad wanted us both to come back after mom died, he said we didn't had a reason to stay and at that point I didn't have the strength in me to fight him about it" I said, Jungkook hummed in response, but I can tell he's thinking about something.

"Do you ever regret leaving?" He ask.

"I don't think staying here would have been the best for me at the time, after losing mom I became a mess, but leaving Juhan and Jimin not knowing when I could come back was heartbreaking and really hard for me as well" I answer honestly.

"Why did you fall in love with him?" Jungkook ask hesitantly, I leaned up to look him in the eyes and felt my heart clench hearing that name come out of his mouth.

"I don't really know, everything with Jimin was exiting and after we became friends we spent everyday together, everything about him made me so happy that when we got older I just knew it in my heart that he's the one, but destiny had something different planned for us" I answer and I can see that he's eyes sadden, he looks done not daring to look up at me.

"Jungkook, even though Jimin mean a lot to me in the past, it is still you I want to be with in the future" I said, I lean in for a quick peak on the lips but he immediately deepen the kiss.

"I know he is your past and I respect that, I hope you know that if you need it you can always talk to me about him" Jungkook said as he breaks the kiss, I lean my forehead to rest on his.

"You are amazing, Jungkook!" I whisper, Jungkook smiles hearing that and brush his lips on mine.

"It is because you make me that way, Princess" he whispers before he smash his lips on mine.