❄️ Part Thirty Nine

26 august 2020
Jungkooks pov

"Oh my god" I said to my self rolling around the bed feeling my headache.

I stand up stumbling around a little before walking into the bathroom, I look desperately around trying to find aspirin but remembered I gave my last one too Jimin.

"Why the hell did I waste it on him?" I said angrily to my self before walking down stairs and into the kitchen
.
"Hey" Jimin says looking at me and I greeted him with an eye roll not in the mood to talk to him.

"Have you told her?" He ask again desperate to know, I grab a bottle of water from the fridge before walking out, not saying a word.

Jin came running down the stairs and I look at him waiting for him to come down before I can go up.

"I have to go and get Taehyung" Jin said which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Where is he?" I ask, Jin shakes he's head before speaking.

"Well he got drunk last night and went with a girl" he sighs before he grabs his key and walks out while I laughed, thinking about the girl he's with.

I walk upstairs back to my room trying to find my phone, I push away the bed covers only to find it laying under my pillow.

I sighed in relief as I look at my phone and every single memory from last night went through my head seeing a text from her and I felt like panicking.

Princess:
We can talk. I'm going back to Busan tomorrow so if you can meet up today it would have been great.

Jungkook:
Of course. Can we meet up a little later? We have practice today, I can bring some food over?

Princess:
Sounds good. Good luck with practice, I bet your are hungover as heck today!

I laughed at her text trying to remember what happen last night, then it hit me. I felt guilt boiling inside of me right away and was angry and embarrassed that I have push my self on her like that, how could I do that?

I would never have acted that way if I wasn't drunk, I stare at my wallpaper on the phone.

The picture of her with the blue roses. My heart melted, I really hope she isn't mad at me, but I can't remember that she tried to push me away.

I just remember her moans, oh her moans. I felt my self getting harder thinking about her. "Time to get in the shower" I said to my self before throwing away my phone and walk into the bathroom.

[later]
"Can you please stop making that noice?" Tae yelled at Hobi which made us all laugh.

"What's up with you?" Hobi ask with a smile.

"He's just hangover" Jin said making Tae chuckle.

"He was with a girl last night" Jin said making all the others eyes widened.

"What?!" Hobi yelled laughing.

"Well who's is she?" He asked which made Tae look at me.

"Ask Jungkook, he knows her too" Tae said making everyone gasp in shock before laughing out.

"What? Our little kookie?" Hobi said while messing up my hair and pinched my cheek which made me chuckle.

"What a surprise!" Jimin said ironic which made all eyes land on him, I glare at him.

"If you have something to say just say it" I spat at him making everyone gasp.

"What's going on with you guys?" Hobi suddenly ask.