❄️ Part Thirty

16th July 2020
Victoria's pov:

"Tell me!?" I blurted out feeling frustrated that I do not clearly know the whole truth.

"I just did something that hurt him and he's just taking his anger out on me wanting to hurt me back" Jungkook said with tears in his eyes. I never have been angry at him, but I have this feeling that everyone know something that I don't.

"Why is he speaking like he knows me?" I ask him still yelling but with a lower voice.

"He's just trying to get into your head Victoria. He's like that" He answer calmly while tears running down his cheeks, I felt my heart break seeing him like this but I couldn't take it anymore, I want to know the truth.

"So you didn't invite me here?" I sighs.

"No" he whispers.

"I swear he sounded just like you! Why the hell did he invite me here?" I stressed, I take a seat on Jungkook's gaming chair and looks at him with tears in my eyes.

"Just to get back at me" Jungkook sighs deeply as he is looking at me with pleading eyes.

"What did you do? Why can't you tell me?" I breathed feeling frustrated that he won't tell me.

"Because I just can't, but I promise you I'll tell you one day" he mumbles as he is lowering his head fiddling with his fingers, clearly bothered by this fight.

"I'm sorry Victoria, I never wanted you to get dragged into this" He whispers and gives me an apologetic look, I sigh and look down at my feet trying to understand, something about this do not feel right.

I walk over to his bed and threw myself on it with a loud groan which made him giggle.

"I love you so much Victoria" he whispers as he is laying himself beside me but he do not dare to touch me, I turn around and look into his pleading eyes and sighs.
I do not want to be mad at him.

"What if we stay here tonight and tomorrow we drive away wherever you want to go and have ourself a weekend off only me and you?" He ask as he caress my cheeks.

"Maybe we can go camping? Having a romantic dinner under the stars, go fishing and cuddle by the fire?" He continued which made me smiled widely, it sounded amazing.

He came closer to me and hesitantly leans down for a kiss, his lips brush against mine making me giggle.
"I love you too, Jungkook" I whisper before attaching my lips on his.

[later]

I couldn't sleep. Jungkook is sleeping like a baby like always but I craving for some water.

I stood up silently and took on his hoodie before walking down stairs.
The lights was off and the house was silent for a change which made me think everyone is asleep. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of water before chugging it down.

"You have to pay for that"

I chocked on the water and cough a little.
"Seriously? Don't sneak up on people like that" I spat at him.

"What? It's my house? You're the one sneaking around stealing water" he spat back which made me roll my eyes.

"Do you really love him or is it all an act?" He ask as he is leaning down on the kitchen bench.

"Why would I act?" I frown which only made his eyes look sad.
Why is he looking sad? What's up with this guy?!

"Well fine. Then I'll leave you guys alone" he said in a sad tone as he slowly walks away.

"Wait Suga" I yelled which made him turn around with a smirk.

"Seriously?" He said raising an eyebrow at me clearly irritated.

"What did he do?" I ask looking at him which made him chuckle, He then walk slowly towards me and for every step he take I took one backwards, my back hit the wall and he still came closer.

"What do you think?" He said teasing. His face now very close to mine making me hold my breath.
Wait?
Did his eyes change colour? Didn't he have blue eyes and why are they brown now?
They are so much more beautiful now.

"I don't know" I said looking at him. Why haven't I notice how handsome he is before now? He reminds me off someone but I can't put my finger on who.

He moves his hands on either side of my body trapping me, my eyes widen and my heart is beating faster then ever.

"He took away the one thing I can't live without" he whisper as he is looking down at me and I can feel his breath on my face.

He took one of his hands cupping my cheek lifting it up to meet his gaze but before he could speak again I push him but he didn't budge, he takes my hands and pinned them to the wall making the sleeves on my hoodie fall down to my elbow.

"What?" He gasp and he is breathing heavier and I do not understand a thing that is happening.

He took my wrist and looks at the bracelet with big eyes, his gaze shift to meet mine and looks at me in disbelief, I see my change and push him off me and headed for the door.

"You still wear it" he blurted out and I stood there with wide eyes in the bottom of the stairs.

Wait - what did he just say?

My whole word crashed down into pieces when I hear him say the word that I haven't heard in seven years.

"Snowflake"