❄️ Part Fifty Five

Start from the beginning

"No no no, I only love you" I blurted out and lay my hand on hers - she looks at me shocked and jump out of the bed and rush to the bathroom.

"Seriously? You are going to throw up everything I touch you?" I joked but when I actually hear her throw up I open the door and hold her hair once again.

"I am sorry that you always have to witness me this way" she sighs before throwing up some more and I laugh lightly.

"Don't worry about it snowflake, I am always here to take care of you" I said while handing her some paper.

When she finally was finish I carry her to the bed and laid her gently on it, I take a seat next to her and caress her cheek.

"Are you sick or something?" I worried and she shakes her head.

"Don't worry I just need some rest" she explained and I nod my head.

"Please tell me if you need anything? I am here for you" I said and she smiles warmly at me making my heart skip a beat.

"Thank you Jimin, you are the best" she whispers and leave a kiss on my hand before she turns around wanting to sleep.

I walk down stairs to the living room and see that Taehyung and Jungkook is sitting there playing video games.

"Did she manage to cheer you up?" Jungkook asked probably feeling a little jealous that Victoria went upstairs to comfort me.

"Always" I smirk and he roll his eyes with a smile.

"Where is she?" He frowns as I take a seat next to Taehyung.

"She's in my bed" I confessed and both of them gasp in sync.

"What the hell is she doing in your bed?" Jungkook asked as he stands up ready to throw hands.

"Calm down, she felt sick and needed to lay down" I explained and Jungkook looks at me with widen eyes before running upstairs in a hurry to check on her.

"Wow - he is really whipped" I giggled and Taehyung laughed too.

"Wanna play?" He asked throwing Jungkook's controller at me.

"Sure"

Victoria's pov:
(Back at the hotel)

I wake up feeling a little nauseous, I look at Jungkook who is a sleep beside me.
I can't explain how much I love this amazing guy and he is so damn cute even while sleeping.

I sneak out to the bathroom feeling the need to close to the toilet if I am going to throw up again.

I study my self in the mirror and see that my skin have gotten a little dry and search my toilet bag for some face cream.

When I can't find it I move it closer to me to have a better look but then it falls down to the floor and everything inside of it lays spread all over the bathroom floor.

I curse under my breath and sighs before kneeling down picking up piece by piece.
My heart skip a beat when I pick up a tampon and start immediately to calculate when it was the last time I had my period and then it all it me like a slap in the face.

"I AM PREGNANT?" I scream out probably waking up the whole hotel.

Jungkook comes bursting into the bathroom and looks at me with wide eyes while he scans me up and down.

"What happen? Are you okey baby?" He breathed out pulling me in for a hug and I melt from his touch and pulls him tighter to me.

"I am fine" I said as I hear him breath heavily.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, why did you scream?" He asked breaking the hug and cups my cheeks instead while starting deeply into my eyes.

"Don't freak out, promise?" I warned and he nods his head but I can see he is already starting to worry.

"What is it princess?" He asked and I sigh feeling scared to tell him.

"I have not had my period for a while" I confessed and he choke on his own salvia while staring at me dumbfounded.

"Do you think that you maybe are preg - ?" Jungkook questioned and I nod my head while praying to god that he will not freak out.

"Are you mad?" I sigh nervously and looks at him with big eyes and he smiles widely.

"Are you joking? Of course not, this is the best news ever!" He said thrilled and pulls me in for a hug while laughing from joy.

"Jungkook, I am not 100% sure and I still need to take a real test" I said laughing from his happiness while I start to feel happy about this too.

"We can take a test tomorrow but I am sure your boobs have got bigger since last time I touched them" he points out laughing before he pulls me in for a kiss.

"I love you baby and having a baby with you is a gift sent from heaven" he whisper in my ear and I pull away from him wanting to look at him.

"You don't think it is to soon? We haven't exactly been together for a long period of time?" I ask with a shaky voice and he cups my cheeks while leanings his forehead on mine.

"I know we haven't spent so much time together but I plan to spend the rest of my life with you and for me it do not matter if we have a baby now or five years from now, I am here to stay either way" he confessed and I felt so touched in my heart that tears start to run down my face.

"Jungkook, you are the most amazing guy ever and I love you so much" I sniffed and he smiles warmly at me.

"Babygirl, I am sorry to tell you this but I got a new name now" Jungkook smirks lifting up bridal style and laid me gently on the bed before he hovers above me with his well known sexy smirk.

"You can call me daddy"