❄️Part Fifty Three

Start from the beginning

My heart was beating so fast from having her underneath me, feeling her hands touch and enjoy my body I really can't feel any more happier than this.

"I am madly, crazy and unhealthy in love with you" I whisper in hear ear before leaning in brushing my lips teasingly against hers.

She cup my cheeks with both of her hands while her eyes I studying my every detail with love in her eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook it have always been you since the first day we met" she whisper warmly with a soft gaze and my heart was skipping beats while tears starting to uncontrollably run down my cheeks.

It isn't a sad tear but it is a tear of love.

I lean down to kiss her passionately, I don't want to just fuck her tonight I want to show her how much I love her by using my body.

I kiss a path from her lips and down to her neck while she leans her head back making more space for me and I made sure to leave wet kisses everywhere before I give her purples marks marking her as mine.

I swift my position and sat on my knees pulling her up with me and starts to undress each other while kissing passionately and every inch of our bodies.

When we both is finally naked I gently lay her back down on the bed while kissing her collarbone while I slowly and gradually move down to her bare breast.

I let my hands play with them while my mouth makes sure to give them both love with wet kisses and love bites before I suck on her nipples - switching between them.

I move down to her stomach leaving a path with wet marks after me, I kiss her hipbone which made her cutely giggle escape from her.

"Believe me princess - you won't be laughing for long" I said smirking at her and I catch a glimpse of her swallowing hard as she is quite aware for what is coming next.

I position myself in between her legs and kisses her thighs which only made her whine eager for more, I kiss her core teasingly and she moans loudly when finally my tongue went up between her folds.

I love how she squirms, whine and screams from my touch because that is all I want to make her feel good.

I lick up and down her folds before I attach my mouth to her wet clit - her body tensed right away and her knuckles are turning white from how hard she clench the bedsheets.
I want to give her more and push two fingers inside of her making her scream out louder.

"A-ah Jungkook" she screams and my dick twitch hearing her yell out my name.

I suck, lick and kiss her clit harshly while my fingers is thrusting inside of her in a fast speed. She clench around them for dear life and her wetness increases from every touch.

"You are so wet for me" I growl feeling my dick is twitching by her screams.

"J-Jungkook, I am - " she breathed heavily and her body tense all her muscles, I thrust harder and faster wanting nothing more then let her reach her high.

"JUNGKOOK! She screams and I almost cum just by the sight for her while she squirms underneath me, I move up and kiss her passionately to give her time to calm down from her high.