Chapter 27

Shoutout to @Princesstmm123
@Shezazee12
@special_is_me for leaving loads of Inline comments ^_^

So there are more than 1000 readers for this book yet only few of you comment and vote. It just take a few simple words to motivate someone for their efforts and just hit the ☆ to vote and let a writer know you value their effort.

Anyhow, you all know what to do if you want another update sooner!

Vote and comment! Loads.

Happy reading😍

___

Safina mehek took a small bite of gulab jamun relishing the softness as it melted on her tongue. It was her third piece of jamun and she was deliberately having small bites slowly because she loved it so much and she wanted to feel its taste and sweetness as she closed her eyes.

My gudee...

She opened her eyes abruptly, bewildered at the thoughts that crossed her mind whilst she was only enjoying her gulab jamun. It was three in the morning and she couldn't get some sleep so she did what she used to do normally. Tip toeing gently from her room, she came to kitchen and was enjoying the sweet so as to get her thoughts out from a certain someone..

She was disturbed by the fact that how his letters/emails kept taunting her every now and then for the past two days. Unknowingly she was waiting to hear from him but there wasn't any sign of his mails or calls. She was worried if he was doing good or if something was wrong with him;god forbid.

But what disturbed her peace of mind was the fact that she was worried for him, for a man- who had changed her life, a misery she was living. Coz of him, she was not herself anymore. Yet here she was getting worried for him time and again even though she disliked him from the bottom of her heart.
She used to think she hated him but Safina mehek wasnt the kind of human who could ever understand such worse and hurtful word.

Hate?!
No. It wasn't hate. She never understood what it meant to hate someone. So she had concluded that she disliked him from the bottom of her heart, every fiber in her body disliked him to the core. Her husband; who she was supposed to fall in love with, who she had dreamt of having so many romantic moments with. But these were all just a mere fantasy now for she thought she would never let him in her life.

Sigh!

She was about to take her fourth piece of jamun when she heard someone calling her.

"Here you are!?!" Rashiya'a boistered toward her whilst she rubbed her eyes.

"What are you doing??" She asked in between her yawns while safina gestured toward her bowl which was kept in the kitchen counter and silently took one whole piece and shoved it in Rashiya'a's mouth when she was yawning heavily and Rashiya'a eyes were wide open as she wiped of the sweet liquid from the corner of her lips whilst mubmling something and relishing the goofy ball of tenderness.

"Are you stressed?" Rashiya'a asked with concern lacing her tone and safina nodded as she looked at her nails

"You are binge eating sweet!" She said as a matter of fact.

Safina looked at her as realization dawned on her that she had almost eaten four pieces on one sitting which was too much according to her.

One at a time doesn't add up to the calories!

Was her usual thing and here she was messing up with her own mantra. It was her friend and sister in law; Kinza's habit that she would binge eat whenever she was stresses out or upset. And Safina would reprimand her for doing that.