teaser- Chapter 24

Safina mehek woke up feeling all
overwhelmed. Her emotions were haywire.

She searched for her dupatta on the bed but couldn't. She never knew how her dupatta gets misplaced from her shoulder when she sleeps.

Taking few deep breathe to calm her errotic heart beats, she tucked her messy locks behind her ears and sat cross legged on the bed, her chin resting on her wrist as she gazed at the full length mirror. In front of her was a girl staring back at her with no emotions in her eyes.
A girl whose dreams were so infinite like the stars but they were yet to shine.
A girl who was as care free as the bird which was chirping outside but sakina mehek, now she felt caged.

After what felt like hours,she finally looked beside her to see her husband sleeping peacefully with her dupatta.

Rolling her eyes, she tried to pull it from under his arms and he woke up startled.

"I was just about to fall into deep sleep and you woke me!" He said rubbing his eyes.

Safina waved her dupattain front of him before placing it on her head and shoulder.

"Slept after fajr?" She asked as she ambled over to her bag before looking at the wall clock which read eight past  ten.

"Should have woken me up for fajr prayer, you do know it's our duty to call everybody around us to pray."  This time she said that in low voice to herself but Rihab could make out that she wasn't happy on missing out her prayer and he regretted not waking  her up.

"Iam sorry" He apologized when she
Turned toward him after picking up a simple anarkali from her suitcase.

"Not needed." She replied back haughtily and rushed into washroom.

Forgetting to take towel with her.

______

Rihab was going through his mails when he heard the knock on the door and looked up to find no one as the room door was already open. then it dawned on him that it was the knock from the washroom.

he stood on his heels and walked over as he asked," Yes mehek?" only to get silence in response.

"I haven't locked the washroom, why are you knocking from inside?" he asked, very much confused.

"come again?"Rihab asked after he hear safiya murmur something.

"towel please!" she said louder this time.

for some unknown reason, smile creeped on his lips as he took the towel from cupboard and knocked on the door saying,"here.. I will go out now, you can come and get dressed freely!"

"thank you!" she whispered as she unlocked the door and put her palm out so that Rihab could give her the towel.

A wave of  unknown feeling passed through him as his fingers gently came in touch with hers, even though momentarily as Safina grabbed it hastily and locked the door again.

Rihab walked off the room with a smile lingering on his lips and his heart beats a little haywire.

He was sure smitten by Ms.mehek, ain't he?

_____

ASSALAM ALAIKUM my lovely readers..

I know I have been MIA for so many months and I hope you all know the reason behind it. I got married last year and alhamdulillah i now have a beautiful baby girl.

so life got me busy!

anyhow, I have been trying to pen down Rihab and Safina 's love story since a long time but I couldn't get myself as I had lost the charm of writing or idk why thou.

I would be really grateful if u all could give some comments on my writing and the book to motivate me. 😊😊

so in sha allah.. I am hoping to get back here again with a full chapter.. till then enjoy the teaser and let me know your thoughts..

cya
#stayAwesome.