Chapter 17

*read the note at the end*

Assalam alaikum everyone. .
this is kind of a filler chapter.

But do leave loads of ur comments,  to motivate me.

I need it the most now.

Inn shaa Allah,  hope you all will do that, even if the chapter is utterly short.

Jazakillah khairan kaseera.

Also do check out the book by Smok03
She is one of my fav author n friend. She deleted her old acc and book for some personal reasons.. do check out her book and make us haappy by commenting.

___

She was losing the grip on her sandals but she can't let that stop herself from running faster. She had to get through this; she can't get herself trapped; she had to do it.

Panting heavily with no time to even wipe off her beads of sweat, she increased her pace without looking back, her heart beating so loud and rhythmic that she could hear it even in so much tension.

As she stopped to take a deep breathe, she felt someone tap on her shoulder and a piercing scream escaped her throat.

"Safina, safina!"

"Ammi!" She shouted with all her strength.

"Safina!" She felt someone slapping her arms and immediately opened her eyes, and Fariha sat beside her on the bed and switched on the air conditioner whilst wiping off her sweat in forehead.

"Kya hua? (what happened?)" Fariha asked, worry lacing her tone as she tried to gauge her daughters expression.

Safina nodded as she inhaled deeply and laid on Fariha's lap.

"Recite  surah alam nashrah, it must be a bad dream!" Fariha said stroking her hair softly.

"Yeah!" Safina mumbled closing her eyes and trying to calm herself as she could still play the nightmare vividly in her mind.

"Get freshen up and pray tahajjud and I will send your suhoor!"

Safina sat up, searching for her dupatta and covering her head she walked off to washroom.

When she came out, Adeel was waiting for her as he placed the tray of  food beside the computer table.

"You okay?"

Safina nodded and toom out her scarf from the almirah and laying the musallah, she stood in front of her creator, feeling utmost peace engulfing her.

"Had your sehri?" She asked after completing her salah and supplication.

Adeel nodded, "No, I thought of accompanying you!"

"Iam in i'tikaf!" Safina reminded him.

"So?" Adeel shrugged. " we aren't wasting time!"

Safina smiled at the sweet gesture of  her  brother as she got up and sat on the chair and they both ate in silence.

"I was missing you in the dining  room!" Adeel said.

"I know," Safina gulped down a  sip of water. " I still can't believe I won't be here next ramdan."

"I will miss our childish banter!" Safina said as a lump formed in her throat.

"Aye, why? Won't you be visiting us after getting married?" Adeel teased.

"I will but I know it will be for a few days!" She smiled, sadly.