Chapter 26

This one is dedicated to my lovely readers _MissMoody_ slow_learner somayya786 for making my day by giving their inline comments.

Indeed, with every hardship, there is ease!- Al Qur'an.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ.

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones. (Surah Tawbah 9:119)

____

Dearest Safina mehek,

When I started typing this mail, my heart really wanted to address you as "love" but I thought it would make you cringe coz of the cheesiness but hey even I didn't know I might feel like calling you Jaan or love or sometimes I feel like calling you 'my gudee' I have so many endearments for you in my mind but I shall stop here coz u might get uncomfortable considering you still haven't accepted me as your husband let alone liking me just as ur friend's brother.

Safina Mehek stared blankly as she started reading the mail. She was actually questioning herself on why she was waiting for his mail or why her heartbeat fluttered and she felt blush form on her cheeks knowing he wanted to call her his 'love' or his gudee.

You might also wonder why I am emailing you this, instead of whatsapping or texting?! Right.

Coz my heart aches when I see that double blue tick and still not getting a reply from you. Yes. I feel an ache unexplainable. you are mine yet you are not mine.

Safina felt some unknown emotions as tears stung her eyes yet she dabbed her eyelids ignoring those feelings.

I know we all belong to Allah. I meant that you are my wife.. you are within my reach yet too far. (for the first time in so many years my eyes is welling up with tears as I am missing someone and writing my feelings for you)

Mehek, I shall bid you now and see you again later. (Pls let me know of you atleast read my emails even if you do not wish to reply.)

Hope you are doing good.

I will be back whenever you miss me.

That time will never come thought safiya mehek as she scrolled down and read few last lines and huffed in exasperation of his cheesiness and love overloaded.

Take care of yourself and others at home.

Assalam Alaikum,

Yours and only yours!

Rihab Yunus.

She thought about how can he love her without actually spending time with her and knowing naught about her.