Chapter 4

Readers of UNKNOWINGLY HIS, kindly, read the note at the end.

____

"Whatever happens, happens for a reason."

***

Safina was startled as she heard the knock on the door and ran inside the washroom, leaving Rashiya'a to wonder about her strange behaviour as she opened the door, revealing her sibling,

Fiza.

Fiza came in,  laughing in hysterics, clutching  her stomach as she rolled in bed.

"Care to explain, why the sudden monkey behaviour?" Rashiya'a asked with a frown.

Fiza scowled at her, hearing the word monkey. But a second passed and she was laughing in hysterics again.

"Bhai.. bhaiyya.. " Fiza spoke wiping the tears from her eyes and Safina came out of the washroom, looking scarlet, for she knew what Fiza was about to say.

"It was nothing!" Safina interjected.

"What?"

"How do you know?"

"I..  erm..  "Safina dismissed her thoughts with a wave of her hand. "What were you telling?"

Why was she feeling embarrassed?

Fiza gave her a weird look and burst into laughing again, this time Rashiya'a joining her a second later.

"Do you know the reason, why she is acting as such?" Safina asked.

Rashiya'a nodded and sat in bed, taking a deep breathe and controlling her laughing hysterics.
"It's just that, the way she is laughing... I I can't control."

"Okay, let me tell the reason, before I burst out laughing again."

"Bhaiya thought.. "Fiza started looking at Safina "that you are Rashi didi!"

Oh no!

"What?" Rashiya'a snapped at Fiza with a serious look "He forgot my face?"

There was an eerie silence as Safina looked at the sisters staring at her whilst, she wished the ground to open up and swallow her whole but that didn't happen instead the two Yunus sister's burst into laughing.

Again.

This time Safina Mehek joining them.

"Why are you laughing?" Rashiya'a asked wiping the tears from her eyes and taking a gulp of water from the glass which Safina had bought for her.

"Because..   you.. two  two look hilariously funny laughing like that."

"Anyways, what did bhaiya told you Saf didi!" Fiza asked.

"Ah haan, bolo bolo (say say ) " Rashiya'a joined her sister, Fiza in teasing Safina.

"What? I was coming upstairs and he called me, I mean you, Rashi." Safina said, her cheek turning pink.

"Oh ho.." Fiza dragged the O.

"I will not visit you again, if you don't stop teasing me." Safina snapped as she sat down in bed, her back facing Rashiya'a and Fiza.

"Okay!" Fiza said giving a wink to her sister, Rashiya'a.

"Okay." Rashiya'a agreed.

"Okayyy." At the chorus of two people saying okay, the trio turned towards the door to be greeted by Noushin and Zikra, their best friends.