IMPORTANT

Assalam alaikum everyone.. 

How are you all??

Hope all are doing well in this testing times. Keep the ummah and the suffering in your prayers.

So as u all know I have been writing about Rashiya'a and adeel as well in this book. But for the past few chapters, I needed to show what Risaf were going thru and I didnt had much time to write about AdiRa.

So, are you all excited to read about Adeel?? The bad guy who turned good or is he still bad for Rashiya'a?

I have not written a character like Adeel. He is flawed in his own way. Daniyal, Rihab and Ayaan are too good to be true.^_^

lol.

They can only exist in Wattpad world!

Anyways, since only a few commented in the last chapter wch made me kind of heart broken TBH.

But my husband encouraged me saying good thing takes time. I know that is true but I wanted to know what is wrong with previous chapter?

Did you all not like it?

Was it short or you did not enjoy the conversation Safina had with Rihab??

I know I kept the revelation a little less dramatic .

But

As you all know I love mystery and there is much more to it. Right now I just wanted to reveal why Safina disliked being with Rihab.and I hope you all got the answer.

So let me know what you all are expecting in the upcoming chapters so that it can help me overcome my WRITERS BLOCK.

Any scene recommendations?
I will try to include it as I had included your suggested scenes with DaniZa as well.

I have a lot to ask I guess but will wrap it up with one more.. would you all like to see DaniZa scenes?

Ciao!

Until next time..

                        -StayAwesome.