Chapter 22

Do check out my interview with
Tannu25
It was awesome, being interviewed by her. Check out her book "about you" from her profile.

____

So which of the favours of your lord, would you deny? -Al Qur'an.

you all can enjoy the scrumptious meal of  RiSaf's valima dawath here and what gift have you brought for your favourite couple?

Happy reading!

Safina Mehek watched him walk away from her as he took long strides and before opening the door, he turned and winked at her making her stomach churn and colour rose to her cheeks as her eyelids kissed her soft cheeks, fluttering her heartbeats. she sighed when she heard the door close and made a resolution that she wont let him affect her.

He was the one responsible.

He was the only reason that she landed on this situation.

She hated him.

Yes.  She hated him with all her being like He loved her with all his might.

Where will this Love and Hate take them?

___

"What's in that cute box?" Kinza asked and Safina shrugged as she sighed and taking heavy steps toward the sofa, she sat with a loud thud. 

Wearing all this heavy jewelleries were taking a toll on her and on top of it was the ache in her heart which was was more heavy then this physical pain.

"Where is Hassan?" Safina asked about Kinza's son and Kinza raised an eyebrow, frowning at Safina for ignoring Rihab's gift.

"He is with mom, now open this!" Kinza walked towards her taking the gift box from the table and kept it on safina's lap.

"Open it mohtarma, we don't have all the time!"

"Can't believe you were that silent Kinza few years ago!" Safina said meaningfully.

"Its all the husband's love that has changed Ms.Malak!" Iram said, coming inside the room.

"Yeah, it's all because of him." Kinza blushed.

"Aha, even after so many years, the spark of blush is still there!" Safina teased, for a moment she had let go off her pain and had forgotten that she was the bride.

"Yeah, don't tell me its not the same with you and Ayaan?" Kinza narrowed her eyes at Iram making her shrug.

"It is the same, but still I dont blush like you do as a new bride."

"Well, currently our new brides mood is off!" Kinza smiled, as she adjusted safina's mang-tika and urged her to open the gift.

"Hey.." Just then Rashiya'a came looked at Safina, making sure her bestie was okay.  She knew Safina wasn't, and it ached her heart to see her like that but Rashiya'a knew deep down, that safina would fall in love with her brother one day and He would make her forget everything she has gone through.