Special Chapter [The Epilogue 2]

The year 2021 was the last year for Blackpink. In a few minutes, their last concert will start and it will surely break a lot of hearts.

Everything was so sudden, but they planned it well. After being a member of Blackpink for four years, Jisoo will continue her acting career (still under YG), Rosè will continue her idol career (under BigHit), and Jennie will continue to be an idol as well (under YG), and Lisa will stay in England with her parents for the baby.

BTS soar higher after their comeback 'Dynamite' it was the new favorite of everyone and it was so famous.

Eunwoo, after the drama True Beauty, works harder for his soon-to-be family with her girlfriend, Lisa. However, they talked that their wedding would be after Namjoon's.

Inside the dressing room for Blackpink, the four girls were so quiet inside, and no one dared to talk.

Having their last concert saddens them a lot. The last concert means saying goodbye to their million blinks. No more blinks because they'll have their fandom now.

"Stage in two minutes," the staff reminded them.

Jennie stood up and faced the three members. "I guess this is it..." she mumbled. "Our last concert."

"Let's do our best for our blinks," Jisoo said. "On the count of three..."

"Uh..." they went to the stage after they did their famous low five to cheer themselves.

It was a painful sight to see their Blinks happily cheering for them, not even knowing that it was their last concert. Yes, it is a painful surprise for them.

BTS, Kai, Eunwoo, Miyeon, and the others were sitting in front, watching them perform for their blinks without any regrets or worries. Because they knew, they are happy for the past years of being with them. Thus, it's painful.

"Blackpink in your area!" The most iconic line in 3rd generation. With tears in their eyes, they stopped in the middle after finishing three songs.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-imnida," they introduced and smiled at their blinks.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jisoo-imnida. Welcome to our concert, Blink-eu."

"Hello everyone! I'm Rosè, and thank you for being with us today."

"Annyeonghaseyo blinke-u, Jennie-imnida. We prepared a lot of surprises for you so we want you to enjoy and relax."

"Hi blinks, I'm Lisa. I just want to remind you how much we love you, so enjoy our concert with your brightest smiles, because we want to see it."

They performed a lot of their songs, their unreleased songs, their solo songs, and finally... their ending.

While Stay is playing in the background, the platform rises with the same clothes they wore on their debut day.

Many blinks were confused at first. Why aren't they singing? Why are they wearing those? Why?

Looking straight at the crowd, the four girls held their microphones tightly. The blinks turned quiet as the camera pan to Jennie.

"Hello Blinks," She smiled. "I know you are confused why are we wearing the same clothes we wore on our debut day. We have one more surprise for you, but it's not the usual surprise."

"We've been together for four years and it was a magical feeling. We never thought we'd come this far... far enough to finally say goodbye," Rosè said.