49

Jungkook POV

I held Lisa's right hand after we did a group hug in front of our Army. "I know you hate to see me crying...but I can't help but cry," I mumbled. Everyone went silent. They let me talk. "I want to take this opportunity to say everything I want to say to you, noona." I wiped my tears and looked at her.

"Lalisa, Lili, Liz, kookielisa, lali, you have a lot of nicknames but my all-time favorite will be, Noona Lisa. Remember that nickname? I used to tease you by calling you, noona," I chuckled. "I love your reactions when I call you like that. Lisa, you're our sister, our princess, and our forever baby girl. You're our strength, you gave us light when our world is getting dark because of hardships. You pushed us and look at us now, being BTS..." I looked at Tae Hyung so he could continue.

"We surpassed a lot of struggles in our Family. You helped us, even tho we have misunderstandings. You're always here for us, and sorry for not doing the same with you," Tae Hyung said.

"I'm sorry for not being with you when you're sad. I'm sorry for letting you fight alone. You're always doing your best because you said that it's your dream. We are so proud of you," Jimin Hyung said.

"We're always proud of you! You're the best girl idol for us," Namjoon Hyung said.

"We're always supporting you. We're always here beside you," Hobi Hyung said.

"You're already 22. Happy Birthday our Snow white. You're always our forever baby! You're the best dancer, vocalist, and rapper for us! Stop being shy to show your talents, okay? Remember, we're always here for you!" Jin Hyung said.

"We love you so much," Yoongi Hyung said.

"Happy Birthday to us, Noona," she hugged me and she was sobbing so hard. I hugged her back and caressed her hair.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan will always be your princes, Snow White. And will always be your Seven Dwarfs," Namjoon Hyung said.

"I love you. I love you," she mumbled. She pulled the hug and looked at us.

"You're making me cry! I shouldn't cry," she said while crying.

"Army, you idolized the right Boy group," she said and held my right hand. "Bangtan Sonyeondan, my brothers, the sweetest, lovable, and adorable brothers... I feel strong when I'm with them. They are my strength, and I'm recharging when I'm having a fun time with them. BTS, my brothers, I love you seven. Thank you for always being there for me, thank you for making me realized my decisions, and Thank you for doing everything. I love you all with all my heart," She said.

"We love you, Lisa."

"I love you too, my boys!"

I'm sure many people will say that she is lucky because she's our sister. But the truth is, we're the luckiest. We're the luckiest Fanboys ever, because she's our sister, and she's our baby girl. We love her so much. And we're very proud of her.

"For our Armys," We all looked at Namjoon Hyung. We all held hands together and let him talk on our behalf of us. "Thank you for supporting us and for surprising us... we didn't expect this at all. Our sister explained it to you already so we are so thankful that you accepted her into our family. Thank you for joining us with this new journey and we love you all."

And after he ended the speech, we did a full traditional bow.